ADMIN

SAY HIS NAME! Cannon Hinnant! - YouTube

The mainstream media is being called out for skipping the murder of the 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant that took place over the weekend.

The story: On Sunday, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, who is black, reportedly walked up to Cannon Hinnant, who is white, and shot him in the head at point-blank. At the time, Hinnant was in the front yard of his family’s house, riding his bike. His two sisters, ages seven and eight, were also there and saw the shooting, according to witnesses.

Sessoms left the scene and was arrested Monday. He has been charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bond at the Wilson County jail. According to Daniel Horowitz of Conservative Review Sessoms had several felony convictions on his record.

read more:

https://www.lacortenews.com/n/sayhisname-trends-after-media-doesnt-report-on-murder-of-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only way to get a handle on this shit is to try and wake up the electorate to vote out as many democrats as possible. 

• This was a hate crime by someone that is worse than the shit you step on.

• Look at the picture of that useless coward, and look at the picture of Cannon. What is wrong with this picture? Maybe azzclown felt threatened by the little guy? Give dipshyt a cell with a couple of Big Bubbas. 

• So sad

• This is one of the saddest stories I have ever heard. I don't want to hear one more story about black lives matter. This child's parents ought to be able to use this worthless black life for target practice. God help us all black and white.

• this is sad and ashame a 5 years old boy was shot by a black man and that's the reason why a lot of people are afraid of the black community it's time for the Black race to stand against hatred, racism, because as long as we have black people, and white people we are going to experience racism no matter what.

• In 1961, Martin Luther King Jr. spoke to a congregation in St. Louis.  He challenged his black audience in a way that few black leaders, including the great obama, do today.

“Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58 percent of its crimes?” he told a congregation.  “We’ve got to face that.  And we’ve got to do something about our moral standards.”

He also said that, “We know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too.  We can’t keep on blaming the white man.  There are things we must do for ourselves.”

• I just want to say something and that is as long as we have black people and white people in this world we going to encounter racism, and blaming different color of their skin is going to happen because there are some black people that hate the color of their skin same with the white people and in between.

This reply was deleted.