ADMIN

SAY HIS NAME! Cannon Hinnant! - YouTube

The mainstream media is being called out for skipping the murder of the 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant that took place over the weekend.

The story: On Sunday, 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, who is black, reportedly walked up to Cannon Hinnant, who is white, and shot him in the head at point-blank. At the time, Hinnant was in the front yard of his family’s house, riding his bike. His two sisters, ages seven and eight, were also there and saw the shooting, according to witnesses.

Sessoms left the scene and was arrested Monday. He has been charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bond at the Wilson County jail. According to Daniel Horowitz of Conservative Review Sessoms had several felony convictions on his record.

read more:

https://www.lacortenews.com/n/sayhisname-trends-after-media-doesnt-report-on-murder-of-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not really true, I do not think. If we taught God, Country, Family, like we did in earlier eras, we would not be where we are today. The commies took over everything. Christian world views, culture, held all of that at bay, even while there was still some racism going on. I remember, as a kid, everyone went to church. The word "shame" was used. 

People knew right from wrong. That does not exist on the left anymore. They are depraved and indifferent and full of hate.

• well Jea9, Jesus said in this life we will suffer persecution we are living it right now my friend.

• Jeff. this isn't persecution yet. Persecution will begin if they win. They hate Americans, those with a brain, Christians, Jews, and tight nuclear families, along with any sign of independent thought and they sure hate gas and oil and even more, flags and guns. 

• I know that it's started already in other parts of the world it's coming to the United State of America sooner than we think.

• RE: https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/sayhisname-trends-after-media-do...

When a human being is convicted of murder, that human being loses all natural rights and all human rights including the right to life. Rather than execute a homocidal maniac, it would better to study him. Use him to find out how his life became so twisted that he became a murderer. That would involve studying how he grew up, the details of all interactions with his parents and siblings and all his childhood and adult friends. Doing that on the thousands of murderers in America might produce a lot more information than a life without parole or death sentance. Cooperation with such a study would not be required (after all he has lost all his rights; he is lower than even a slave). We must be kind to him, but we will continue to study him for the rest of his live. No torture allowed, whatsoever.

Rather than have a murderer waste the money of the public and his time with a lifetime in prison contributing nothing to society, society ought to hound him forever to help understand how he was transformed from a cute smiling kid into a heinous murderer in the 20 years since he was 5 years old.

Guns, shmuns, find out where, why, and how this 5 year old kid became a 25 year old monster. Then and only then do we begin to address such problems.

#SayHisName Trends After Media Doesn’t Report On Murder Of 5-Year-Old Cannon Hinnant
    The mainstream media is being called out for skipping the murder of the 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant that took place over the weekend. The story: On Sun…
  • Fatally shot? Cannon was executed!

• HOW DOES  a repeat felon have a gun ? the family should find out which government official is responsible for his release and sue them as an accomplice

• Again, we seem to have laws for you and not for me.  In san fransicko there was an ILLEGAL alien that had SEVEN FELONY convictions and had been DEPORTED FIVE time. He had come back to san fransicko because he knew they wouldn't report him; this is where he got a gun and fatally shot 32 YO Kate Steinle while out on a walk with her dad.
      Remember for November – Worthless politicians are elected by apathetic citizens who don’t bother to VOTE.

• as soon as I am register to vote I will vote this year since this is my second time voting because I just became a citizen and Ijust brought a condo.

• Congratulations, Jeff!!!

This reply was deleted.