ADMIN

8040276859?profile=RESIZE_710x

Leftist Savannah Guthrie was slammed online on Thursday night for her hostile and biased behavior toward President Donald Trump during an NBC News town hall event that was held in place of the second presidential debate, which was canceled last week.

Guthrie, whose husband was former Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election cycle, was repeatedly combative with the president while Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden fielded mostly softball questions during a competing town hall event on ABC News.

Media reporter Joe Concha highlighted one such instance of Guthrie’s aggressiveness toward the president, writing: “Trump denounces White Supremacy multiple times. Savannah Guthrie follows by accusing Trump of dodging. This is already an absolute joke. And does the audience get to ask questions? Trump pushes back by asking why Lester Holt didn’t ask about Antifa. Trump denounces white supremacy a good four times. Guthrie: ‘It sounds like you’re dodging.'

Political commentator Lisa Boothe commented: “Why is Savannah Guthrie debating President Trump? I thought this was a town hall. The media is garbage these days.”

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/savannah-guthrie-blasted-for-hostile-behavior-toward-trump?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Guthrie was a total disgrace.  She should be fired immediately.  Trump made her look like an idiot.  TRUMP 2020

• This wasn't a town hall but a debate between Trump and Guthrie who tried to discredit Trump with her lies but we all know who tells the truth. Hint: it wasn't Guthrie.

• But the MSN insists it isn't the enemy ,so................Right?

• Those scum bag libs are trying to attach the white supremesist title to Donald Trump by the power of suggestion. They think if they state it often enough and loud enough and hard enough it will stick. Americans see what they are up to and it is backfiring on them.

• It was her 15 minutes of fame.  I think all conservatives should now make the rest of her pathetic life a nightmare....

• ADMIN

8041902673?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Trump knew the thing was a setup and still nailed it. Bumbling Biden could hardly get thru a softball interview with a friendly.

• It's obvious that Savana Guthrie is deaf, dumb blind, ignorant and stupid!! I would like to tear her face off for her hostile treatment and disrespect of the President!!

This reply was deleted.