ADMIN
Some donors have been withdrawing their support for the Salvation Army over its switch to woke ideology, saying that a Christian charity shouldn't promote what they see as “the most serious threat” to their faith.

A number of its supporters are apparently increasingly unhappy with an initiative called “Let's Talk About Racism,” which Salvation Army CEO General Brian Peddle announced in February. It's a discussion guide aimed at promoting “courageous conversations about racism" within the organization of 1.7 million. Its authors, heavily influenced by critical race theory (CTR), speak of “detrimental divisions” that they believe were created by racism in all fields of life, including in the Christian Church, and offer members advice on how to tackle inequality through an “anti-racist” perspective.

A petition calling for the Salvation Army to drop the “Let's Talk About Racism” curriculum has already garnered more than 12,200 signatures from members and donors, according to Newsweek.

Opponents of the curriculum call it a "woke script" and insist the Salvation Army shouldn't be taught about racism, as it actually began fighting it decades before the civil rights movement even emerged in the US.

“I will not be giving to the Red Kettle campaign” of the Salvation Army, Kenny Xu, author and the head of Color Us United group, which advocates for a race-blind America, said on Twitter on Thursday.

read more:

https://www.rt.com/usa/541282-salvation-army-racial-woke/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hospital staff should get the vaccine or get an antibody test to show they have some degree of immunity. After all they are treating the most vunerable of our people.

• The vaccine includes aborted baby cells that contain DNA that does not match your DNA!  Those cells are not from the umbillical cord!  The vaccine also contains an enzyne named Luciferase that makes you glow under certain camera conditions.  Why?

• SPOT ON!

• Diane,

They do not care about the natural immunity anyone has. As a provider I am required to get the vaccine even though I have already had COVID. Due to Medicare requiring everyone that gets reimbursed by medicare to have the vaccine or lose the Medicare payments. Several providers are being let go from local hospitals along with many nurses for not getting the vaccine. Good luck getting the treatment you expect. Some facilities will be down as much as 50% of their staff. They will not go down on the patients in the facility. They will just overwork the staff until they quit or do something to lose their licenses.

• Wow!  And the vaccine is not even effective.

• I'm done.

• The only cure for this cancer is to remove its funding. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• GET RID OF THE COMMUNIST INFILTRATORS. ALL AMERICAN RELIGIOUS CONNECTED INSTITUTIONS ARE MARKED FOR INFILTRATION AND DESTRUCTION. THESE ARE ANTONIO GRAMSCHI TACTICS USED TO DESTROY RELIGION. 

I’M CALLING A HINDU. IN NEW YORK CITY BC BEFORE COMMUNISM WE KIDS PLAYED A GAME WITH A PINK RUBBER BALL MADE BY SPALDING. THE GAME WAS CALLED BOX BALL. IT WAS PLAYED ON 4 SIDEWALK SQUARES. IF THE BALL HIT THE LINE WE CALLED HINDU. A DO OVER PLAY. WE ARE CALLING A HINDU ON THIS STOLEN ELECTION. TOO MUCH FRAUD AND DECEPTION. AMERICANS WERE ROBBED OUT OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. THE TIME HAS COME FOR A DO OVER. THE WORD FOR TODAY IS TRUMP 2020. BIDEN GO AWAY.
    DON’T LET THE COMMUNIST MEDIA PUSH YOU INTO 2024.
    SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW.COM
    TRUMP IS COMING WITH $1.67 A GAL GAS.
    Breaking: Dems In Panic Mode As PA Audit Bombshell Is Exposed - UAF Report
    Have you ever seen Democrats sweating bullets? Look no further than Pennsylvania. They are on the cusp of beginning a forensic audit that could go a…
    • I sure hope so!  Hopewell, PA  

• Guess I'm done giving to them anymore

This reply was deleted.