ADMIN

10023746072?profile=RESIZE_710x

CLAY: So shout out to everybody who is in the Salt Lake City region, one of the 10 cities that we are number one in the country in right now, and I appreciate all of you out there listening right now. The Salt Lake Tribune, in an editorial — this is something that theoretically represents newspaper as a whole. Buck, this is what they said, and I think it ties in with all of those percentages you were just sharing with us. Reading from the Salt Lake Tribune:

“Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far,” listen to this, Buck, “as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere.” Buck, they want the National Guard called in to ensure that people are locked down and not allowed to leave their homes if they are unvaccinated — and they think they are the good people!

read more:

https://www.clayandbuck.com/salt-lake-city-trib-call-out-guard-to-imprison-the-unvaccinated/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's where we are headed it's all about the mark of the beast.

• It is getting crazier as the day goes by as for me I am not going to be vaccinated or take the boost because they have medication to treat COVID19 

• I do from the WA and OR area and they will never drag me off to any detention camp as long as I live!

• I will not be a prisnor nor will I take any prisnors 

• That only makes you dead!

• You want to elaborate on that?

• Pete, I agree!!!!!

• That is the "Goal" that keeps us going Ilona! The One Hope.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Bob, I agree and am prepared.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn, I am too.  I am old and disabled but am saved and not afraid to die!!!!!  I will fight them to the best of my ability!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.