ADMIN

10023746072?profile=RESIZE_710x

CLAY: So shout out to everybody who is in the Salt Lake City region, one of the 10 cities that we are number one in the country in right now, and I appreciate all of you out there listening right now. The Salt Lake Tribune, in an editorial — this is something that theoretically represents newspaper as a whole. Buck, this is what they said, and I think it ties in with all of those percentages you were just sharing with us. Reading from the Salt Lake Tribune:

“Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far,” listen to this, Buck, “as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere.” Buck, they want the National Guard called in to ensure that people are locked down and not allowed to leave their homes if they are unvaccinated — and they think they are the good people!

read more:

https://www.clayandbuck.com/salt-lake-city-trib-call-out-guard-to-imprison-the-unvaccinated/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They want relive their "war corespondent glory days " lets hope they step infront of a bullet 

• Does it include lock downs for the first wife or all wives and child brides. I guess Salt Lake City is still an American perversion.

• Salt Lake is a Mormon town go figure

• 🤣🤣

• When the riots begin--reporters should be some of the first casualties 

• California transplants?

This doesn't sound at all like the Utans I know.

• Australia! Did anyone look to see if Australia doing better now that they are locking down people?

This reply was deleted.