ADMIN

Was Biden Checking the Time During Dignified Transfer of Remains? - Imgflip

"Normandy format" talks without the United States are planned for Tuesday between political advisers from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, and France on the subject of the eastern Ukraine, a source in Russian President Vladimir Putin's administration said Saturday, according to Reuters.

The world is on edge as aggression mounts in the region. The four-way peace talks planned this week come during elevated tensions between Russia and the Western nations over Ukraine and are seeking a solution to the longrunning conflict between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian separatists.

Ukraine chief negotiator Andriy Yermak's adviser Mykhailo Podolyak had confirmed that a meeting in Paris was planned but told Reuters that a preliminary date had been set for Jan. 26 before the Jan. 25 meeting date was decided.

read more:

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-russia-ukraine-france-germany-talks-eastern-ukraine-without-us?utm_campaign=64502

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Normandy format" talks without the United States are planned for Tuesday between political advisers from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, and France on the subject of the eastern Ukraine, Biden couldn't make it due to conflicts with his "Bubble - Bubble - Bathy" and "Nap - Nap" times!

• Hahahahaha, that's why they don't want to deal with him. What is he going to offer.....war?

send the Ukrain whatever they need to protect themselves, but not our kids! Let them fight for themselves!

• This is the N.W.O. Goebbelist plans being executed. Our Gov. is COMPROMISED!!!!

• Everyone knows that dementia is merely a bobblehead puppet so they don't need to include him in anything!!!!!!!!!!

• Let's face it. With the condition the once leader of the free world is currently in, our reputation, power and respect is now gone. We have idiots making decisions that are completely destructive to us. Anyone of us could make better decisions.

• There are a hell of a lot more NATO countries tha france and germany.  I say it is time to cut europe off, no more money period, not a cent and bring all our troops home let them sink or swim on their own for once in the last hundred years we have been there care taker to hell with them all.

• Jack, I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!

• France and German plan talks with Russia!  With or without the U.S. that's a good one; both those countries are dependent upon Russia for their energy.  My bet is they will do nothing to stop Russia, any more than the U.S. will.  A Sham, a complete sham. 

• all should look at the abundant resources and those that were lost when Ukraine left the soviet union. Putin wants that back ! This is NOT about ethnic Russians who miss their homeland. This is ALL ABOUT Putins attempted reconstruction of the old (communist) soviet union. 

• Whit, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.