ADMIN

Joe Biden Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

President Joe Biden has issued more executive orders in his first week in office — not yet complete, as of this writing — than any of his 45 predecessors.

As of January 25, 2021, Biden has “issued 33 executive orders, actions, proclamations, memoranda and agency directives,” according to CNN. Twenty-one of these, according to the White House website, are executive orders.

President Donald Trump signed four in his first week in 2017; President Barack Obama signed five in 2009; President George W. Bush signed none in his first week in 2001; and President Bill Clinton signed one in 1993.

The historical norm for most presidents appears to be no more than a few executive orders, if any, in the first week. The American Presidency Project at the University of California Santa Barbara confirms that no other president has issued as many as Biden — not even Franklin Delano Roosevelt, whose energetic first 100 days set a new standard for activity.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/25/rule-by-decree-joe-biden-sets-record-for-executive-orders-in-first-week/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can think of one way to stop this and it is not pleasant.  But I fear lawsuits will do no good at all (particularly since the Democrats have already said they would "pack" the supreme court.  Hang on folks, I fear this is going to get ugly!

• They're creating a fiat Constitution. Why isn't the miltary protecting our Constitution from this Totalitarian Coup of an unconstitutionally elected president.?

• Phil, that's a real problem. Trump clearly won the election with a huge landslide. I have no idea why the military doesn't protect our Constitution, either. Maybe some ex military people on this site can shed some light on this issue.

• Biden is tyrannical for sure. How dare he push through all these EOs to counter Trump's EOs? Trump implemented them so elaborately and diligently during his very successful presidency, in which he made America great again almost singelhandedly. Biden wants to destroy the great work Trump had done, and sleepy joe wants to do it at a record pace.

• In RESPONSE to this record usurpation of legislative authority... the GOP should file a record number of lawsuits challenging the most egregious of these EO's. Most of them will be illegal.  Why haven't we heard or seen the GOP challenging these EO's?  Are they an opposition party or not?  That's a loaded question. As their title may support them as being a separate party but their actions do not.

• Maybe Obama lent him his pen and his phone.

• OBAMA!  I believe he is also the voice in Biden's earpiece.  O said that would be his wish in an interview when asked if he wished he could have another term. He said he'd rather dictate to another individual from his basement through a device and not have to show up in person.  Basically a puppetmaster.

• WHO writes all those executive orders?   Who is the shadow president???

• That's all absolutely true.  Given his lack of certain abilities I wonder if the signing ceremonies mean anything.  He never shows them and some have speculated that he signs blank pages.  

This reply was deleted.