ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rubio is one of the problems that needs to go... even though he is more conservative than many others he is still unacceptable and must be removed from office.  Half baked conservatives are worse than full-fledged Marxist as one can't tell when they will betray us... we know a Marxist is out to destroy us... with the likes of RUBIO we never know what they may do and often when push comes to shove... they push US UNDER THE BUS...

• Don't agree Ron. Let's not burn down our own house.

• I agree with you Ronald.

• Gee you think Rubio? So now what are you going to DO ABOUT IT?

• Rubio is not going to do anything about anything remember he was running for president the same time as Donald Trump did.

• Rubio is right. But we the people have become wise and we know that the truth comes from Trump and his inner circle. 

• IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY WASN'T HE STAND WITH TRUMP WHEN TRUMP NEED HIM THE MOST?

• That's a good question. It's quite possible that Rubio is spineless and only opportunistic. 

• Hey! Paul I believe Rubio is a Republican want to be if you want my opinion because he is for illegal to come here.

• Actually. Most know the truth. It's just the powers that be have the ability to steamroll all truth and force their 'reimaginined' reality on us wether we like it or not. 

This reply was deleted.