ADMIN

Image result for biden king meme

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) sent a letter to President Joe Biden calling recent reports that the Biden Administration plans to restrict travel to and from Florida “an outrageous, authoritarian move that has no basis in law or science.”

“Instituting a travel ban, or any restriction of movement between the states, would be an outrageous, authoritarian move that has no basis in law or science. Instead, it would only serve to inflict severe and devastating economic pain on an already damaged economy,” Rubio wrote. “If you are concerned about the coronavirus spread in Florida, I urge you to fast track additional vaccines to the state instead of attempting to cripple our economy.” 

The full text of the letter is below. 

Dear Mr. President:

I write with regard to recent reporting that your administration is considering implementing travel restrictions to my home State of Florida.  I cannot underscore enough how reckless and economically harmful this would be to my state and the country as a whole.

Instituting a travel ban, or any restriction of movement between the states, would be an outrageous, authoritarian move that has no basis in law or science.  Instead, it would only serve to inflict severe and devastating economic pain on an already damaged economy.  While we are all concerned that the pandemic continues to take a toll on our friends, family and communities, forbidding Americans from traveling across state lines will not force any strain of COVID-19 to cease.  It would instead starve Florida’s businesses of much needed tourism dollars, keep family and friends apart, and set an unprecedented use of power on the American people. 

Instead of dictating where Americans can, or cannot travel, your administration should instead focus on increasing supply and availability of vaccines, especially to Florida, the third most populous state and a winter retreat.  I have already requested an increase of vaccines be allocated because of the numerous non-Floridians seeking inoculations.  If you are concerned about the coronavirus spread in Florida, I urge you to fast track additional vaccines to the state instead of attempting to cripple our economy. 

I urge you to make clear to the American people that your administration will not pursue these reported draconian travel restrictions, and instead focus your efforts on increasing the supply of vaccines.  I look forward to working with you on this regard. 

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Press-Releases&id=9E208F9B-2C2F-45E8-BB6F-606F66E527D1

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, nothing working mentally. 

• Please don't refer to the Head of the Deep State Regime as the "President."

• Screw Biden and the shadow president ---Just try and stop me

• Seem the Biden handlers are trying to keep "Trump" in his place!

• I call Bidens Travel Ban... what it is... An Illegal Blockade and an Act of War.

• From a Florida resident, Biden can go straight to hell which is where he should be.

• Should have addressed it to Obama.

• If the President chooses to wage war... Blockading a State is in violation of the State's Constitutional rights to engage in interstate commerce and travel.  A travel ban (BLOCKADE) is recognized by international law as an Act OF WAR.   

Such a BLOCKADE is in violation of Article 1, Section 9, Clause 6 of the US Constitution... and can also be considered as an illegal 'attainder' under clause 3 of Article 1, Section 9.  It is in violation of the following Amendments:

1st Amendment denying the right of unrestrained peaceable assembly by denying travel for such purposes. 

5th Amendment by depriving individuals the right to life, liberty, and property without due process of law.

9th and 10th Amendments by depriving individuals and the State of the many rights associated with commerce and travel not otherwise restricted by Article 1 of the Constitution;

14th Amendment for failing to provide equal protection and privileges to all citizens of the Republic.

I can not stress enough that a ban on travel to and from Florida constitutes an ACT OF WAR as a BLOCADE of the State.  Florida may then evict all federal agents, seize the arms and war materials of the belligerent federal government within their State and defend itself against any further encroachments by a rogue and belligerent Federal Government.  In fact, Flordia may call on other states affected by the ban on travel to join with Flordia in repelling the act of war by the Federal Government ... seizing all military assets within the State that may be used by the belligerent and rogue federal government to enforce its unlawful act of war upon those states wanting to engage in travel to Florida in pursuit of commerce or personal needs. 

• Who is familiar with the Lenix or Lenux operating system?   Can anyone share what a "tour browser" is?   We are so censored with Mircrosoft. I am thinking if you want to know anything that's where you might have to be. 

This reply was deleted.