ADMIN

Meme Creator - Funny I am The swamp Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah said on “Fox News Sunday” that new faces of the Republican Party have the potential to flourish now that former President Trump is out of office.

He named Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, and Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska as potential spokespeople.

“So there will be some new faces,” Mr. Romney said. “President Trump, of course, will continue to have influence, but I think our party is going to return to some of our more fundamental principles, which is fiscal responsibility, believing in the importance of character, standing with our allies and pushing back against people like Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin.”

On CNN, Mr. Romney also named former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas as potential leaders.

Mr. Romney said on Fox that Republicans need to do a better job communicating more effectively to working men and women in the country that their policies are best designed to help them and their families.

“That’s something I think we’ve missed, something I missed in my campaign,” said Mr. Romney, the 2012 GOP presidential nominee. “I think that’s something that’s going to help define us going forward.”

Mr. Romney is currently on the outs with much of the GOP’s conservative base.

read more:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/24/mitt-romney-post-trump-gop-leaders/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So Mitt thinks his Party should return to some fundamental principals??? like what Mitt?? selling out the American middle class? ..kissing the asses of the progressive left???

The Party must be purged of people like him...or destroyed and replaced!

• Amen.

• He looks and acts "not right" in the head, yet he makes a speech and he sounds OK but its all a sham, he is rotten to the core; none of them change, they live to hurt and lie another day. Did Utah really vote him in? Didn't they have any homeless unbathed guys to beat him at the polls. Worse, does'nt he realize he is the before picture in a herpes commercial while he truly thinks he's the after photo. He is deranged, likely when he was beated by Obama and clearly by voter fraud and media served up this loss when back then he had his wits, nolonger, He can't figure anything out since then, and we wish he would just go away.

• Hopefully Mitt is so very wrong, because he and the people he named as the RINOS we want to get rid of.  He was a joke as a presidential nomonee and he is a joke now. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • I volunteer to drive the car!

• Yes, Romney should be the first out the door. He's been nothing but a backstabbing little rino.

• New faces... I can agree on that ... let's start by replacing an old face... ROMNEY he needs to go... like, yesterday.  Well, Sen. Romney, it's your suggestion and a good leader never asks others to do what he will not do.  RESIGN RINO...

• I don't watch Fox News Sunday. Chris Wallace enrages me to destroy my TV, and I am sick of buying them.

Romney is on the correct show though.  One low life interviewing another low life.

This reply was deleted.