ADMIN

Sad Joe Biden - Imgflip

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This idiot is not my president. I'm Catholic and the Pope is not my spiritual leader because he is just like me a men with no power that is why my relationship is with my Lord Jesus Christ 

• Why doesn't someone just tell him that he's Fly Fishing and dress him in "Waders!" At least it won't run down his leg and spill on the floor.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Knowing the condition of his feeble brain, he would never understand that.

• Come on man,  give the guy a break.  I detest the man.  Now is not the time for making fun of him.  Been in that same situation myself.  

We are better than that.

• Maybe so, but I don't think you are evil and brought it on yourself, as he did. What goes around comes around. That creep stole the election, turned around everything that our TRUE President did for us, murdered Americans in Afghanisan, murders innocent babies, and is giving us over to the communists of which he is one himself. He's getting his due, and I don't feel the least bit sory for the creep.

• Amen Melanie.

• Wow, you've had an audience with the Pope in the Vatican?

We're saying this person is not the President of our United States, not our leader and everyone involved in this fraud are welcome to clean up the mess. But it will likely be us.

Keep thinking good thoughts while I reload. 

•  As generous as we Trump Supporters are, we should all start sending supplies of DEPENDS to the White House right away - I mean before the shortages begin.  Joe obviously needs them badly.  C'mon every one.  The address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. . . 

• I'm so generous that I refuse to help that creep. Let him eat cake.

• LOL!  Good one!  I wouldn't send him a roll of toilet paper!  I was being facetious.  Let's Go Brandon!    

This reply was deleted.