ADMIN

Roger Stone Sues Adam Schiff and the Jan 6 Committee

Nope Adam Schiff GIF - Nope Adam Schiff Eyes - Discover & Share GIFs

I JUST SUED ADAM SCHIFF AND THE JAN 6th COMMITTEE

I just hung up with my lawyer. I instructed him to file a lawsuit against the January 6th Committee. It’s time that someone put an end to this fishing expedition and witch hunt.

I took this action because the illegally constituted January 6th Committee egged-on by Congressman Adam Schiff has issued a Subpoena for all of my cell phone records despite the lack of any evidence that I was involved in any way in the tragic events of January 6th!

TRENDING: Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger Secretly Hired Salesforce.com to Manage Voter Rolls on the Cloud – Lawmakers Must Speak Out and Resist This Dangerous Move!

As I have made clear, I was not at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th and have no advance knowledge whatsoever of the illegal and tragic events that day. Sadly, those who chose to enter the Capitol actually derailed a legitimate legal effort to delay the certification of the Presidential election for 10 days so that the record number of irregularities and anomalies in the vote in Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Nevada could be more closely examined.

read more:

https://hindustantimes.tech/politics/roger-stone-sues-adam-schiff-and-the-jan-6-committee/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had a reply from "Skeptical" which I do not see on this forum now. I don't know why.

anyway, thank you for explaining the situation for me which clarified Roger's statement. Apparently, I misconstrued what he said and I was wrong. I retract my statement and apologize.

• Who knows? The internet trolls attacked and devored my post, leaving not even the bones.

As for Stones travails, glad to be of service. Between his public political and economic persecution,

and his wifes' stage 4 cancer, Roger Stone has seen life changing setbacks that Job would appreciate.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brilliant comparison. 

• Mind you, I've never actually seen an internet troll, but I have heard from them. Uncouth!

and thank you.

• Firing Squad for this clown ADAM.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT ELLISE STEFANIK MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT FECKLESS BIDEN FROM JAN 2021 TO DATE. BIDEN IS THE MOST WORTHLESS PRESIDENT EVER, HE HAS TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY HIS OLD BOSS OBAMA OTHERWISE HE WOULD BE IN HIS BASEMENT IN DELAWARE EATING ICECREAM CONES AND WATCHING SPONGE BOB RERUNS IN HIS UNDERWARE, OLD DEMENTIA RIDDEN FOOL.

BUT ALEX VINDMAN THOUGHT HE WOULD PUT HIS 2 CENTS WORTH IN ON ELISSE'S STEFANIK'S STATEMENT. THAT [POS] AND LIAR ALEX VINDMAN HAD THE NERVE TO SAY THAT REPUBLICANS ARE TO BLAME FOR PUTINS ATTACK WHEN ALL ELISSE SAID WAS 100% TRUE BIDEN IS A WEAK OLD HALF BRAINED MAN. VINDMAN THE WHISTLE BLOWER DESERVES THE FIREING SQUAD FOR HIS OPINIONS HE IS THE REAL LIAR. PROVEN BY HIS STATEMENTS AGAINDST TRUMP AT IMPEACHMENT TRIAL.

• Good luck to him!

• Roger Stone I hope you expose the January 6th committee for what they really are, Liberal Communist Democrats and Rinos. When the Republicans were not allowed to pick their own the committee became illegal. 

• If the "illegal events of the day?"  Fuck you Roger

• You are a real anti American Idiot

• Come say it my face chickenshit

This reply was deleted.