ADMIN

Dems and gop suck - Meme by CLINTONkilledEPSTIEN :) Memedroid

The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), Ronna Romney McDaniel, said in a new interview that she regrets letting former President Trump's lawyers, namely Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, spread unproven claims about the 2020 election from the organization's headquarters.

Speaking with The New York Times, McDaniel indicated she thought it had been a mistake to allow Giuliani and Powell to make the claims about election rigging days after the vote at the RNC's headquarters in Washington, D.C.

“When I saw some of the things Sidney was saying, without proof, I certainly was concerned it was happening in my building,” McDaniel told the newspaper. “There are a whole host of issues we had to deal with — what is the liability of the RNC, if these allegations are made and unfounded?”

During the Nov. 19 press conference at the RNC headquarters, lawyers for the former president including Powell and Giuliani claimed that Democrats had organized around the country to steal hundreds of thousands of votes in key battleground states including Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), Ronna Romney McDaniel, said in a new interview that she regrets letting former President Trump's lawyers, namely Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, spread unproven claims about the 2020 election from the organization's headquarters.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/536750-rnc-chairwoman-expresses-regret-over-giuliani-presser#.YBhvTzDHWbs.twitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where was this BIG MOUTH when the election was getting stolen. What did she do to make sure the election was secure. DO NOT SEND THEM A PENNY and make sure you pass the word on to other Republicans. Give to Trumps pac only. I trust him to  pick the correct candidates.

• Shirley, I agree with you. We the people trust Trump completely and we know that anyone not totally loyal to Trump is compromised.

• Where was she.... Probably having dinner with Dominion Executives laughing about how easy it is to fix an election... probably.

• I'll take Powell, Giuliani and Trump. I'm dumping the white flag party and Ronna.

• Ronna was hired by Trump and had been a very loyal supporter but her time has probably come to an end. I think Trump should put Sidney Powell into the post now. She is sharp, capable, and a fighter just like Trump is.

• Ronna was NOT a committed Trump supporter.,. what are you talking about... she supervised the piss poor legal challenges to the election fraud... on review, many appear to be deliberate malfeasance on the part of the law firms the RNC Hired... the cases appear to be thrown.

Did you not know that Ronna is US Senator Mit Romney's NIECE... the daughter of his Brother Geroge Scott Romney of MI... a former Democrat who got his start in politics with Massachusetts Democratic U.S. Senator David I. Walsh...  As far back as 1994 Mit Romney was a registered Democrat in Massachusetts and was once elected as the State's Governor... Ma. is and has always been a heavily populated Democrat State... Mit Romney's allegiance to the GOP is highly questionable.  

• Yes, I know that she is Mitt Romney's niece. She is indeed one of the "best people" Trump told us he hired, but as I said in my post, her time has obviously come to an end and she needs to go. I trust that Trump will replace her with the best person at this time.

• One of the odd things about the statement of John Adams is that his own son, John Quincy Adams, assumed the presidency by a back room deal. Interesting stuff if you care to read about it.

• John Quincy Adams, in 1796 became President by a vote in the House of Representatives per the 12th Amendment...  it was not a backroom deal unless the 12th Amendment means nothing.  Adams was elected under the 12th Amendment by the House of Representatives... which should have happened with Pres.  Trump except VP Pence betrayed America and let the DEMOCRATS push through the fraudulently assigned Electoral votes from States that should have been challenged... but were dismissed due to the PHONY attack on the Joint Session of Congress ... a ruse to stop the challenges from being heard... also, an unconstitutional act.

VP Pence's name will go down in infamy for his betrayal of the US Constitution, the People and his party... he is a bum.

• Pardon me, Sir.

Of course the 12th Amendment stated that the circumstance of the election was to go to the House to decide. The 'Deal' was what happend when it did.  I won't say more because I know you are not truly interested anyway. 

Read a little history before you sound off.  Just a suggestion.  And keep posting.  It is interesting to me to read your views.

This reply was deleted.