Replies

• When I was a young man I used to be a Democrat mainly because everybody in my family was a Democrat but when John f Kennedy and Robert Kennedy were assassinated I listened to John f Kennedy's speech when he tried his best that notify the American people or the communism that was in the Democratic party and their plan to take over this country it was then did I change from the Democratic party to the Republican party I believe there are some good people in the Democratic party of our government just like there are some good people in the Republican party of our government. But the bad outweighs the good and we have got to change it. We have got to fight communism at every single level. As a Young Man and is being in the military I never thought that I would see my country stoop so low as it is now may God help us. I pray.

• Hele, My only answer is prayer because only God can get us out of this satanic mess!!!!!

• Prayers didn't help the Jews in Europe. Remember, if people don't learn from their past it's bound to be repeated. We saw what happened in Venezuela, but we where asleep. Now, it's coming here! Trump was our salvation, but people didn't like his hair, his hands, the way he drank a glass of water, the way he told the truth, etc. The Trump voters knew it al along, the liberals were too ignorant. 10038806679?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Cameron, how do you know anyone tried praying when Venezuela was being destroyed?   Prayer is my first solution to any problem, as it should be for everyone.!!!!!  I can't fight so I pray asking God's help, as our founders did, have you seen the painting of Gen. Washington praying in the snow????? 

• Prayer is on thing but without action Washington still would not have won...  

God helps those that help themselves, just praying isn't enough, winning also requires action.  

Too many people are sitting back praying for things to get better without bothering to even vote or if they vote, voting for the wrong side.  Think about it.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Laurel, the main ingredient our founders used was seeking the help of God, divine intervention.  They both prayed and fought!!!!!  All I can do is pray and I do so every day but have to leave the physical fight to those able to do so.

• Laurel, all true and until We the People see some willing to put their fortunes up to finance a winning battle against the satanists prayer is our only option.  Even President Trump hasn't yet shown a willingness to use his billions to finance what we need!!!!!  I wanted his campaign signs and buttons but they were only for sale!!!!!  I have never supported a candidate that expected me to buy yard signs to show my support!!!!!  Where are the conservative deep pocket patriots, or are there any?????  I don't have a fortune to risk but would if I had one!!!!!

• I have read that he has made up for any losses from not having full control over his businesses while taking no salary. Whether he is funding or planning to, we don't know. 

• I also have had many many questions as to why and why not, he surrounded himself with snakes while in office, and why the silence now about what he doing. It is still about the election. Period.

Not only that, since he recouped his losses,  my question is--did he recoup his losses through investments in pharma jaxx's? What else has there been in the stock market over the last two years that has skyrocketed in profits like pharma?

I am quite confident he truly loves this country and that's why he has the following he has, but all of yours and mine and other's questions as to why he didn't lay traps for them, I don't get. He has read The Art of War. Why didn't he set these ***** up and take them down?

He borrowed money from Soros at one point. Would that have been the reason to not go after him? Even when Soros clearly wants to destroy our country.? 

I cannot tell what the priorities are, nor the strategies. I hope it's not just a popularity contest. 

Here is one of the missed opportunities:

He could have single handedly taken down the courts on his very 1st EO to keep people from Muslim nations out of America. He could have told the 9th C to mind their own * business, followed up by reading all of 1952 McCarren-Walter Act to them and to the nation. He did read it in-part publicly, but he should have then followed up by reading all of Article III to the entire country, putting the two constitutional and c statutory elements together, as they should have been. He almost had it right but putting them together would have worked wonders. 

The courts and all of America would have heard that the courts can be and were out of Jurisdiction and that as President, he had Chief Executive authority to override their opinion and do as he saw fit, as Congress gave the Executive final jurisdiction in this law. McCarren-Walter gave him the authority to "keep out any group of people for any reason, for any length of time, as he saw fit." So this EO was completely lawful and out of the hands if both Congress and the courts. Period.

It was such a golden opportunity to put the courts all in their place, including SCOTUS, and he could have followed up by asking congress to impeach them. They wouldn't have, but it would have opened the door and done much to break down their so- called "superiority," which is a lie and travesty to America. 

A lovely moment that would have been. I wrote him but it was after-the-fact, obviously.

All I have are questions. He excelled in his treaties, protections and inclusion of Israel and support for the Church, but even still messed up by signing the USMCA, so even there, he took advice from whichever globalist set him up. That treaty is a problem that will bite us. 

• Jea, I agree, God will work it all out one way or the other!!!!!  He may just be giving the satanists one more chance to repent but His patience with them will run out and I wouldn't want to be them when it does!!!!!  I bow only to Jesus not to tyrants!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.