Replies

• I think that final judgement still shouldn't final, at least for me. There are still lots of good people on Telegram saying things are going on behind the scenes, and that is my hope. 

There are strange things going on since the coup. A staged inauguration where they shot the scene with a parking lot in the window of the Oval Office, that should have been the rose garden that Melania restored. There are two fake White Houses, one in FL and one in CA. Sleepy joe's hand on a luciferian bible with an upside down cross and kamel's hand on a clutch purse instead of the Bible. Staged vids with people appearing in one clip and disappearing in another. The fake EO's with nothing printed on them.The fake desk with the glue on Seal that was too large for the cheap knock down desk that was probably from Ikea.

Recently, it sure looked like some demo going on from room to room in the White House at night. There were small multiple explosions going from room to room in almost all the 2nd floor of the building. Much earlier, at least 6 mnths ago, scenes of people coming out of the White House. 

I keep hoping something is going on, that there was a takedown, and that we will have our Republic restored. So I am not giving up yet. I expect a "whole lot of shaking going  on" these next 6 months. Wars. Rumors of wars. As stated right in Scripture. It is not over yet, that's all I know. As a Christian, I know God will have His day and His say in this country. If things do happen, then Trump will have been part of it all and it would have meant he set them all up. Who knows? I do not. It does not look like he is, but there still are possibilities. I also do not see that scripture is fulfilled as of yet,  that is another reason I am unsure. 

• Amen

• Unbelievable that the late Robert Kennedy's son is against this regime and yet he is still a registered Democrat.  I wish I could have been there at the protest.

• Neither John nor Robert were the Communists the de"mock"rats have become.  They had their faults, but I believe they would have been as appalled as the rest of us. 

• Martha, absolutely correct and they were murdered because they stood FOR America and AGAINST the new world order!!!!!!!!!!

• Why do you think John f Kennedy was assassinated. He got up and he talked about  the American people and tried to warn us about communism that was in the Democratic party.

• Stephen, both JFK and RFK were murdered because they opposed the deep state communists like lbj who were taking the party over!!!!!!!!!!

• A coup is EXACTLY happened, perpetrated by TRAITORS in both political parties!!!!!!!!!!

• You're right on Bob now how do we change it.

• Stephen,  I pray daily that God will pour His Holy Spirit out on the nation and open eyes and minds of those deceived by satan's Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists and enlighten the politicians, bureaucrats, and propagandists to their eternal fate if the don't repent and turn from their wicked ways.  With my age and disability I really can't do anything to combat the tyranny.  I have the military training and experience but not the physical ability to be of much use so I pray daily for deliverance as our founders did and will have to leave the fighting up to those able to do it!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.