ADMIN

David Icke | Facebook Owned Instagram to “Fact Check” & Remove Memes

Facebook revealed on Wednesday the names of the 20 left-wing, mostly foreign activists it has hired to determine what you will be allowed to post on the platform.

The social media giant revealed the names of the people who will sit on its new “Oversight Board.” And it turns out that a large number of the people on the board are members of the UN, the European Union, leftist professors, and far, far left activist groups, CNBC reported.

What a surprise, huh? The people Facebook picked to censor Americans are a bunch of extremist, left-wing, foreigners!

It will truly be the end of freedom of speech on Facebook once these extremists get started.

Per CNBC:

The oversight board will govern appeals from Facebook and Instagram users and questions from Facebook itself, although it admitted it will have to pick and choose which content moderation cases to take due to the sheer volume of them.

The board will receive cases through a content management system that is linked to Facebook’s own platforms. They will then discuss the case as a group before issuing a final decision on whether the content should be allowed to stay up or not.

CNBC added:

The members are a globally diverse group with lawyers, journalists, human rights advocates and other academics. Between them, they are said to have expertise in areas such as digital rights, religious freedom, conflicts between rights, content moderation, internet censorship and civil rights.

Notable members include Alan Rusbridger, former editor in chief of The Guardian newspaper, and Andras Sajo, a former judge and VP of the European Court of Human Rights.

Helle Thorning-Schmidt, a former Prime Minister of Denmark, is one of the board’s four co-chairs. “Up until now some of the most difficult decisions about content have been made by Facebook and you could say Mark Zuckerberg,” she said on a call with the press Wednesday. “Facebook has decided to change that.”

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• If a kid like Zuckererg, fresh out of college, can create this multi billion dollar vehicle, why can't some patriot create a similiar way we can express our thoughts without fear of being purged. We could even name it "Making America Great Again."

• WE can file complaints with the Federal Communications Commissions.

If they have enough complaints they will surely get involved.

Also, we can contact  Donald j Trump on his FB [age or write to him at the Whitehouse/

• Those of us Christian conservatives who are banned from Facebook and Twitter will have to write to President Trump at https://www.whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/

Write or Call the White House | The White House
      Want to write a message to President Donald J. Trump or get help with a federal agency? Contact the White House today.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • How do you permanently crash Facebook site?

• Maybe send a Denial of Service attack. I just don't remember how to do it.

• I feel like the FCC doesn't care about our Consitiution, or they are complicit in its destruction, or they are totally asleep!  I wish President Trump would light a fire under the FCC!!

• This is so true. 

• Communists, holdovers from WWII, are still deeply embedded in Europe and moving the ball back into their court.

Freedom of speech is their mortal enemy.  MORTAL.  And their lesson is AGREE WITH US OR DIE.

• Time to get off of facebook since it is NO longer an American company!!

• I agree but I don't know how to do that! 

This reply was deleted.