ADMIN

slidedeckshutdowndc1.jpg

Riot and protest instigators plan to “make sure Trump leaves the White House” by any means necessary after the Nov. 3 election, according to website posts from the group Shut Down DC and their allies. “W]e’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way,” the group says on its website currently.

“Trump has shown that he will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power. Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action,” an Oct. 13 version of the same web page reads, according to Internet Archive records.

The group linked to protests at the homes of Trump administration officials tells its DC-area supporters to “Come to Black Lives Matter Plaza” on election night “to create serious disruption if Trump really tries to steal the election!” Black Lives Matter Plaza is the site of repeated anti-Trump summer rioting and defacement of the historic Saint John’s Church one block away from the White House.

On the page, Shut Down DC sketches out its plans for election night and immediately following. On Nov. 4-7, the group says it plans to “do whatever it takes”:

In the days following the election we’ll continue to come out into the streets every day to respond to rapidly changing events. We may be waiting for votes to be counted or we may be responding to major attacks on democracy. Over the next few weeks we’ll use our Spokes Council process to plan actions that are flexible and can scale to respond to a lot of different scenarios.

Then, on Nov. 8-11, the group’s plan is to meet members of Congress returning to Washington DC for the lame-duck session. “If Trump is trying to launch a coup, that’s no time for business as usual. We’ll meet them at the train station or the airports or if they drive into town we can meet them at their homes,” the website says.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/20/trump-resistance-plans-mass-mobilization-after-election-to-shut-down-the-country-if-biden-doesnt-win/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some men are destined to be prayer warriors... the noblest part in our cause. Pray for our President and our Military leaders.  Ask God to guide our Generals and Admirals as they stand in support of the Commander in Chief to defend our Constitution. Pray that our Republican form of government survives the ill will of our DOMESTIC  ENEMIES.  

Pray for the weak and defenseless, the widow, the poor, the homeless, and the disabled... for those who stand between the nation's enemies and our God-given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  Pray that we remain free from the oppression of the tyrants who would yoke us to their service.  Pray for the healing of our Nation and that God would yet grant us time to peacefully resolve our internal grievances. Pray that the dogs of war are restrained, and if loosed... sooner put to rest than latter.   Pray that our enemies realize the futility of their cause and withdraw without the letting of blood... but if they persist let our fierce resolve create such a cry for justice that it overwhelms our enemies.

And thank you for your faithful service to your Nation... old soldiers never die they just fade away... Let us now stand-to for one last reprise, too lift our eyes upon a nation at peace, were by God's grace no man need die under arms... let us pray that the bane of war be no more heard and the cries of our children be of joy, not tears from sorrows bow or the anger of lost souls. Amen. 

• Ron, I pray every day that President Trump will be reelected and that he will get patriots in both houses of congress, among my prayer list.  I also pray for a new Great Awakening that will bring tens of millions of people to God, something the nation is in dire need of.  The level of darkness today is alarming and appalling.  President Trump needs gop control of both houses of congress but having deep state establishment TRAITORS like mcconnell and his ilk won't help as they are allied with the devildemocommiecrats trying to depose our legal government and bring in the New World Order.  mcconnell's wife is one of slick willy's chief acolytes, a definite deep stater.  We the People need patriots in congress, people who will help abolish the deep state. If they can't cheat biden into office the impeachment charade will start again unless we have the people in place to prevent or stop it.   the devildemocommiecrats will use any evil means they can to overthrow the Republic and bring in the antichrist.  Praying is something I can do,  currently do, and will continue to do.  My faith is strong due in great deal to how God has helped me since the stroke I suffered.  I am still not completely healed but will be in Goid's timing.  He has brought me a long way already, and though I don't know what it is,I know there is a reason that will be revealed in time.

• God's plans for HIs Children are all yeah and amen...Every good and perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning, if it were not so Christ would have told us. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?  Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?  For everything has a season and a purpose under the sun... some to righteousness others lesser things, but all according to God's purpose and will.

Strong's Greek: 5101. τίς (tis) -- who? which? what?
    • For peaceful demonstrations, one can be in a wheelchair... with a sign or as a picket on the line...

• I'm not in a wheelchair but very mobility limited.  I can't walk far or stand long and can't afford to drive across the couintry.  I will do what I can from close to home.

• Do these brainless Idiots REALLY think WE aren't ready for them?! LOLOL!!  Do they think the Trump Administration isn't ready for them?! If these punks had a brain among them, they would be looking for places to lay low after the 3rd of November. THAT is when their Party is OVER, both their political party and their rioting party, they just don't know it yet.

• Simple solution protect all property from Antifa or BLM Hate groups.

• Robert, I will protect what I can the best I can.  I have the training and experience but am old, disabled, and too poor to go anywhere.  I can defend my home and maybe help neighbors but that is about all I can do. a

• They are talking sedition and TREASON!!!!!

• Shoot 'em all.  EVERY. DAMNED. ONE.  Including the state and local "leadership" who REFUSE to protect the decent citizens and property of their states / cities / towns / counties.

This reply was deleted.