ADMIN

Resign

9490640687?profile=RESIZE_710x

Rip those stars off your pathetic nostalgia costumes and resign. Quit. Tell that crusty Pinocchio in the White House and the faculty lounge Geppettos tugging his strings that you will have no more to do with his human centipede of failure in Kabul. 

It’s not hard – your stars are right there, generals, right on the shoulders of those new uniforms you decided to adopt with the express purpose of evoking World War II and the memory of victory over a modern, peer-competitor military. Maybe, you thought, wearing winner’s gear would ease the pain of getting creamed by a bunch of Seventh Century throwbacks.

Yeah, we know your boss is a senile old fool with delusions of competence. His failure will be addressed at the ballot box. But your failure, generals and admirals, is something only you can address, at least until President DeSantis comes and separates the wheat from the chaff in the Pentagon.

Yeah, we know, you have to follow the orders of the civilian authorities – though not if it’s Trump, since he was not part of the in-crowd you aspired to join as adjunct military members. Your passive-aggressive mutiny against the guy the American people elected set back civil-military relations 250 years. You took the one institution most Americans still trusted and turned it into a roiling cauldron of hot garbage. And don’t try to hide behind “You gotta support the troops.” We do. But you suck, and we know you suck, and you know you suck.

If you didn’t suck, you’d have quit. When President Durwood told you to ditch Bagram Air Base, you joint chiefs should have got together, realized this was going to get a bunch of the guys that America entrusted to you killed, and decided to resign. You can’t disobey, but you can take a stand. 

Well, you did take a kind of stand. You just stood there. As one sergeant major told me today, the newest second lieutenant would identify this op as a disaster in the making. Now, far be it from me to contradict an E9, but I expect he would agree that even the greenest Girl Scout recruit would ask, “What the unholy hell are you idiots thinking, pulling the military out and giving up our secure airbase before you’ve completed your noncombatant evacuation operation?”

You could have quit. You could have salvaged some shred of honor after your years of total failure, but making a stand would come at the expense of your careers. 

read more here: https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/27/resign-n2594830?270

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Before you rip your stars off and resign in disgrace- -march into the oval office and drag the drooling one AND his staff before their own treason tribunal; once that is done, THEN rip off your stars and throw themon the harris kamal's desk, turn around, march out and present yourselves for your own courts martial. You took an oath, long ago - -so long you've forgotten what you swore to do and you have now betrayed that oath AND the nation you were supposed to serve, protect and defend --from ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic.

• Pray for our brave military Patriots...dead and alive...

How could our soldiers be demoralized any more than this.??

God Bless them ALL.

• They should face "Court Marshal"!

• By all that's holy - -our military is allowed to NOT FOLLOW ILLEGAL ORDERS, so why have they?

• Not just "sad" - - -it is totally disgraceful.

• And they actually gave the Taliban the identification of U.S. Citizens and people loyal to us so they would have "safe" passage to the airport! In short, they murdered them. 

• Yes  they should be dismissed, now.  

• He is no general for America he is a general for Hitler I mean Biden I get the two confused one is dead the other is continuing the program 

• Articles of Impeachment should be prepared for the  Secretary of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff... they all need to go, and possibly their deputies...  Gen. Austin and Milley are not likely to resign.

• So incompentant and disgusting

This reply was deleted.