ADMIN

Let's Go Brandon Flag - Lelemoon

Senator Rick Scott is calling on Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo to testify before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, according to a Thursday report.

'There is more that the Department of Transportation can and should be doing to help address ongoing supply chain issues related to the pandemic,' Senator Cynthia Lummis told the Washington Examiner.

'We're well over a year into this, and I'm concerned that the Biden administration seems more focused on pushing Congress to massively expand the federal bureaucracy rather than using their existing authorities to help American businesses and consumers get back to normal,' the Senate Transportation Committee member added.

Representative Kevin Brady, ranking member of the Ways and Means Committee, added that the administration's actions finally addressing these issues is 'months late and more than a dollar short'.

He claimed the White House has been in 'denial' related to supply chain problems.

'We've heard a lot of talk and a lot of formation of task forces but nothing concrete to address this,' the Texas Republican said.

'My first advice to Secretary Buttigieg is stop making it worse and tackle the real issues,' Brady said, accusing Biden's team of making labor shortage issues worse by implementing a vaccine mandate for companies with more than 100 employees.

Meanwhile, Politico on Thursday revealed Buttigieg has been on paternity leave since August. 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10092559/Republicans-demand-Pete-Buttigieg-testify-Congress-supply-chain-crisis.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He would just lie and get away with it as do all demoncrats

• I don't know why he was ever confirmed  They already knew he cared nothing about this country; he was lazy and dishonest. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not only what does he know - it is more like what does he care!!!  His father was a Marxist and taught Marxism - so he is a Marxist also.

• I thought he was gay?

• He is.  But unlike the Homosexuals I know - he is also dishonest, unethical, lazy, immoral; unprincipled and totally without any integrity.  How they allowed him to adopt, is way beyond me.  They obviously did not look into his character 

• Character or not, NO homosexual should be given an innocent child to corrupt. It's one of the sins that cry to Heaven for vengeance.

• "Family" leave? Another joke. Ughh....

• If nothing comes of it, why bother? 

This reply was deleted.