ADMIN

at least the democrats love me - John Boehner Sad | Meme Generator

No one could possibly be glad to see former House Speaker John Boehner (R-McCain) back in the arena, with the possible exception of his ideological kin such as Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski, but he is newly useful to the political and media elites, and so we are once again being treated to his leathery visage on the morning shows.

Boehner, you see, has a new memoir out in which he viciously slams Trump and other Republican leaders, thus giving the media a new example they can trot out of what Republicans really ought to be: docile, submissive, supportive of the leftist agenda, and vituperatively hostile to Republicans who genuinely oppose the political establishment. On CBS Sunday Morning set to air on April 11, Boehner reserved particular venom for Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), whom he called “political terrorists.”

CBS Sunday Morning’s John Dickerson served up the softball, saying to Boehner: “You call some of these members ‘political terrorists.’”

“Oh, yeah,” Boehner replied without hesitation, “Jim Jordan especially, my colleague from Ohio. I just never saw a guy who spent more time tearing things apart – never building anything, never putting anything together.”

Yes, of course, because we all know how much the likes of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Old Joe Biden’s handlers, who are among the most partisan and uncompromising lawmakers in American history, want to build things and put things together. Boehner took a shot at Ted Cruz as well, after first saying that he wouldn’t: “I don’t beat anybody up, it’s – not really my style, except that jerk. … Perfect symbol, you know, of getting elected, make a lot of noise, draw a lot of attention to yourself, raise a lot of money.

read more:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/04/10/republican-turncoat-john-boehner-calls-jim-jordan-and-ted-cruz-political-terrorists-n1438962

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, no, he didn't crawl out from under a rock - -he simply crawled out of his favorite bottle; those afflicted by the affects of alcohol tend to do that at the most awkward times.  It's just an "urge" they can't resist and you can never  talk one out of acting that way.  All you get, in return, is an argument, that never makes any sense.

• Especially when they combine Marijuana and alchohol.

• Every Swamp Rat that writes another book claiming Trump hurt Republicans is one of those RINO's that literally killed the Republican party. They defend the slimy false charges brought up against Mr. Trump. They defend the violations of Mr. Trump's Constitutional rights during the massive leftist witch hunts. Yet, after 2 trumped up impeachments, of which the President was found innocent of all charges, and the Russian collusion hoax, fed and carried by the FAKE NEWS mafia, of which Mr. Trump was investigated by crooked FBI agents, crooked CIA  and NSA hacks, led by Mueller, the former FBI director who ignored working agents warnings that the 9/11 attack was about to occur, Mr. Trump was again found innocent of any collaboration or wrong doing. Boenher is just another McCain crook, Flake fake, and Cheney liar. No accounts in the battle for America's soul.

• Why would anybody love a traitor anyway?

• WE all have our opinions.  Mine will cancel out this traitor.  He has one vote and I also have one vote.  My only hurt feeling is because we in Ohio were stupid enough to vote is turncoat into office at one time.

• Guess his  alcohol has finally fried his brain

• Looks like he's been consorting with Hitlary.

• I'll bet he can sing,"Little Brown Jug" almost all the way through and hardly crack his voice.

Vintage*NIAGARA FALLS*USA*CANADA*ANTIQUE LITTLE BROWN WHISKEY JUG🌟 ⭐SALE⭐ | eBay

This reply was deleted.