ADMIN

Pax on both houses: Sen. Susan Collins Gets Hit Hard By Maine Constituents  For Voting To Approve Trump's Budget

Republican Sens. John Cornyn (R-TX) and Susan Collins (R-ME), both of whom just won reelection, say the U.S. Senate must start with an amnesty for illegal aliens enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in an effort to reach “comprehensive immigration reform.”

During a summit hosted by the pro-amnesty, pro-mass immigration group American Business Immigration Coalition, Cornyn said he considers an amnesty for the roughly 800,000 illegal aliens enrolled in DACA — and potentially the millions more who are eligible for the program — a starting point in the new Congress.

Likewise, Collins — who most recently staved off a challenge from Democrat Sara Gideon — said the first issue on immigration that the new Congress should advance is an amnesty for DACA illegal aliens.

“There are three areas that we could start with. The first is the DACA population, the DREAMers,” Collins said before touting her support for H-2B visas, H-2A visas, and more foreign worker migration to take U.S. jobs in rural areas.

read more:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/03/republican-sens-john-cornyn-susan-collins-start-new-year-with-daca-amnesty/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beyond the obvious that any party vying for Californias electoral votes would resist the effort to lose that block opportunity, the grinning Joker Governor just issued a Covid moratorium on travel and social gathering by individuals who are to stay at home.

What are the odds he cares.

• Hi Dawn, we'll take those conservative sections of Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon AND Northern California who has discussed joining us...no (D)s allowed...my wife is one too many.  😎  My original comment was from a tweet by 'Gov. burn down my state' in Oregon.

• No, we should not start a new party... WE SHOULD EVICT EVERY RINO AND PHONY REPUBLICAN from our party... the Deep State Plutocracy .. the super-wealthy and Dynastic Royalty all need to be thrown out and the People who hold the numbers and the power should take charge of the Party.  The leadership in the party is basically corrupt... and it needs to be cut out and replaced by mainstream constitutional conservatives not the GLOBALIST AND PROGRESSIVES now in charge.  Let the Globalists take their HAND FULL of reprobates and start their own party.

Mainstream Republicans need to regularly attend their county and state meetings... and VOTE OUT EVERY CURRENT SITTING MEMBER of their local and state GOP leadership... replacing them with solid constitutional conservatives.  They can then send enough delegates to the National Conventions to throw out the bums who have destroyed our party... OUR PARTY is not their Party.  We need to retake the Party of Lincoln, Reagan, and Eisenhower, returning the power of the party to its base.

• Elected (R)s have failed us for years.  We'll have enough votes to take control of both houses of Congress with a new Party IF the (R)s continue to work against us.  We can however set standards.  The current party is open to everyone, should it be necessary to start a new party, it's by-laws will allow denying admission to leftists who don't follow the party line.  If they are known to be communists in (R) clothing, we will be able to remove them...along with a nice letter explaining why they are no longer considered 'civilized'.

• Sure, we can deep-six the GOP and become the US Constitution Party, with the proviso that everyone who joins it has to study the Constitution and pass a test.  I could be "plageurizing" here, because I think someone else said that.

• Keep in mind, Oregon (and if you believe Gov Brown of Oregon) California and Washington will suceede once President Trump is re-elected.  Works for me as once they renounce their states are part of the USA, they lose all their Congressional representation.  Let's see why that's six fewer (D) Senators and around 57 (D) Reps...we can afford to replace two RINOs still hold the Senate and retake the House.  Former Speaker Pelosi will remain speaker until she's replaced three minutes after a quarum is declared.  Then, out the door non-citizen nutty 'n'ancy.  Oh, take those Senate RINOs with you.

• The Blue States must not be permitted to leave the Union until they have repaid their portion of the National Debt... they have been sucking the lifeblood out of our economy to support their liberal ideology and should not be permitted to leave the Union without paying their portion of the National Debt period.  We must insist their portion of the debt be paid in advance of their seceding from the Union... as they are unlikely to do so after leaving.

We must also insist that all current federal forces and equipment be returned to the US Government... including any nuclear and ballistic missiles they may have stationed in the territory.

• First remove them, reduce the (D)s in Congress, take back our 'wayward' Territories and then charge them their fair share of the national debt to rejoin the union...if we want them back.  The territory still belongs to the United States of America.  As for the Governors... ... ... ...

• These two RHINOs need to remember that actions have consequences, and by wanting daca amnesty they will never get re-elected again.

• I've heard the term Constitution Party bandied about a few times; I'm there. Let's roll!

This reply was deleted.