ADMIN

Pax on both houses: Sen. Susan Collins Gets Hit Hard By Maine Constituents  For Voting To Approve Trump's Budget

Republican Sens. John Cornyn (R-TX) and Susan Collins (R-ME), both of whom just won reelection, say the U.S. Senate must start with an amnesty for illegal aliens enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in an effort to reach “comprehensive immigration reform.”

During a summit hosted by the pro-amnesty, pro-mass immigration group American Business Immigration Coalition, Cornyn said he considers an amnesty for the roughly 800,000 illegal aliens enrolled in DACA — and potentially the millions more who are eligible for the program — a starting point in the new Congress.

Likewise, Collins — who most recently staved off a challenge from Democrat Sara Gideon — said the first issue on immigration that the new Congress should advance is an amnesty for DACA illegal aliens.

“There are three areas that we could start with. The first is the DACA population, the DREAMers,” Collins said before touting her support for H-2B visas, H-2A visas, and more foreign worker migration to take U.S. jobs in rural areas.

read more:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/03/republican-sens-john-cornyn-susan-collins-start-new-year-with-daca-amnesty/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO AMNESTY for DACA... UNLESS we get something BIG for it in the DEAL!!!  But For God's sake, DON'T START YOUR NEGOTIATION BY GIVING AWAY SOMETHING MILLIONS OF REAL AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES **WILL NOT SUPPORT**.

• Traitors!!!

• Well Euro-Americans and most African-Anericans, get ready for second-class citizenship status. Between Congressional LeftDems, RINOs and the (probably) incoming Harris-Biden-Harris mis-administration we're screwed, blued & tattooed.

• Definitely worth looking at. Can't trust anyone anymore.they are all crooked.

• Agreed!  Don't trust either party!  

• I agree,  we need to start a new party. All the garbage that has happened with no results makes me think that most republicans are in bed with the Democrats.  All is a smoke screen just like this election debacle. Trump saw what was going to happen and Pelosi, Clinton, and the news said, before the election, that Biden was going to win.  All of this going under the rug and nothing will happen accept the great "Reset" which is being pushed forward at an alarming rate! 

This reply was deleted.