ADMIN

This undated photo provided by the Mike Garcia For Congress campaign shows candidate Mike Garcia. A swing House district north of Los Angeles is up for grabs in a contest that will be an early test for President Donald Trump as he heads toward November. Trump has been using his …

When the final results roll in and the likely victor, Republican Mike Garcia, is confirmed as the winner in the special election in California’s 25th congressional district, he will be the first Republican in 22 years to claw back a seat from Democrats in the Golden State.

“We did make history this evening and hopefully the confirmation of the results will prove that here very shortly,” Garcia said on a conference call late Tuesday night with supporters as the results showed him with a decisive lead over his Democrat opponent. “To my team, to the folks on the line and with us this evening, I can’t thank you enough. We’ve set a model on how to run a campaign and how to win.”

While Garcia did not outright declare victory on the call with former Gov. Pete Wilson and former U.S. Reps. Buck McKeon (R-CA) and Elton Gallegly (R-CA), he got as close as a candidate could to doing so.

“I’m extremely humbled by this turnout and proud of the results so far and look forward to hopefully declaring victory very soon and getting to work in Washington, DC, for this beautiful 25th congressional district in California,” Garcia said in the 40-minute call with the California GOP insiders.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/12/mike-garcia-likely-win-historic-key-battleground-race-california/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.