ADMIN
The “Nancy Pelosi Investigation Logic” Meme – @Realmanshow Image Image Image Image

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope they find her skeleton slumped over her gavel holding a letter confirming President Trump's reelection in her boney hand...lol The old bitch...

• Pelosi will be out in 2021 because Trump will take back the House. Don't forget that Trump won the presidency, the Senate and the House with a landslide when he ran in 2016. He will do the same and then some in November 2020.

• Paul, You and we all better hope so. They were saying on Fox news today that The Senate is at risk of losing some seats. That can only happen because Pelosi in those evil Democrats are stealing and boating with fraudulent votes which is what they did to years ago to get 39 seats in the house. They harvested votes in many states including California where they turned some red seats blue in areas that have been Republican for decades!

They are begging and pleading for money to pay for campaign slats campaign advertisements on television because it's so expensive and the Democrats are getting gobs and gobs of campaign money from the wealthy and the evil ones like George Soros. Republicans just don't have the money and the ones with the money will win!they are begging and pleading for money to pay for campaign slots campaign advertisements on television because it's so expensive and the Democrats are getting gobs and gobs of campaign money from the wealthy and the evil ones like George Soros. Republicans just don't have the money and the ones with the money will win 
      i'm sure you've heard before, the one who holds the purse strings rules the house! 
      I believe President Trump will be reelected because that's where God wants him. He doesn't want him  there for four years,  He wanted him there for eight years. But when it comes out that he's been reelected there will be such a mess such an outcry from all of these people who, do you remember four years ago how they were laying on the floor in the victory hall, in Hillary's victory hall, laying on the floor sobbing because Hillary didn't win.! This time they will really go crazy and try to subvert our government and we're gonna have to rise up and fight it!President Trump will be reelected because that's where God wants him..

it'll be darn hard to get rid of Pelosi in any case. She has an amazing foothold. But if we the people can't get her out, God can! So let's pray that he does!

• God is on our side, and so is the large majority of Americans no matter what. Trump will win with a landslide. 

• anyone who wants pelosi out should bring a bucket of water. it worked for dorothy .

• I wish I could upvote you!

• Pelosi is Non compos mentis and has been so for a considerable time.

• Remove from office and try for treason.

This reply was deleted.