Replies

• This is not a reply to anyone on this site in particular. My comment is only my opinion. 

One can hear and see almost anything on the internet. That, I think, most people will agree with. Secondly, most people have this tendency to believe what they want to believe. Hope springs eternally.

In a few days events will prove how accurate information contained in this video by Scott is.  All I know is what I have seen in many videos on the internet and presented on the MSM.  We are told that there are thousands of NG deployed in DC, and that State Governors have posted many additional NG around their respective State Capitols.

The question is Why?  Is it to protect Biden? If it is, then why on earth does he merit all this security? If he is so popular and received over 80 million votes then he is the most desired presidential candidate in our history.

Is it to prevent Trump supporters from doing violence?  There is no record of 99% of them ever engaging in that sort of thing. And Trump has never ever encouraged that type of behavior. But Antifa and BLM have an embarrassing history of engaging in it. 

25000. In DC? Alone?  Who authorized this deployment?  Who came up with that number?

I can only speculate the reasons.  If any of you folks can offer some explanation in addition to speculations, then I hope you will present it.  Hope does spring eternal. 

• Exactly... misinformation, false information, and a general predisposition of individuals to embellish their own views can lead to a misinformed decision by those relying totally on internet sources.  Today, one must arm themselves with several good sources in the media... the internet, MSM, and alternative media.  Even then one must be very cautious on how they assimilate information. 

• Your opinion happens to be the truth, Dale.

• Agree

• that's what the Democratic party wants you to believe in all that you said that is the platform of the Democratic party.

• Who’s Really Putting All the Troops on the Streets Of D.C.?

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/01/15/whos-really-putting-all-the-troops...

Who’s Really Putting All the Troops on the Streets Of D.C.? - UncoverDC
      Washington D.C. is being locked down as a staggering number of military troops and law enforcement personnel are stationed throughout the city in the…
    • America is even worse than I thought until I read this article. We can't trust the elections, the courts, law enforcement, government agencies and departments, and now we can't even trust that the Commander-In-Chief is not undermined. The US is really a sham of a country not worthy of being called a "free country" let alone the leader of the free world. In the meantime, we the people will be eternally grateful to our President, Donald J. Trump, who made America great again in his first term. America hasn't been this great in a very long time.

• Such Truth

• that's right

• "The People are destroyed for lack of Knowledge." 

Think about that for awhile.

What replaces this lack?  Pardon my farm kid from Kansas upbringing. But the answer is Bullsh-t. Pure Grade too.

Our government, our media, our courts, are experts in spreading this stuff.

This reply was deleted.