Replies

• Nice graphic ...

• Harry, I do not want a military coup against the Chief Executive of the United States. A political coup has just been perpetrated upon the incumbent President. He and I both know, it was suffered by him upon him in trusting so called experts in their fields (that were obviously owned by someone) when common sense ought to have prevailed. The man in his mid seventies should be able to look forward to a less difficult second term coming up.  Instead, he now faces a challenge of greater magnitude as an older man, and a responsibility for an injury to the Nation he cannot ignore, or turn back the clock on. God help Donald Trump, and us all.

• Amen!

• Martial Law for the purposes of restoring and implementing Constitutional law and order is not a coup... the President and his Cabinet remain in charge of the Administration.... Civilian control over the military remains in place.   The US Military doesn't engage in Coup's/

• But  how about officers training involving the wearing of red high heels, possibly in drag (so I heard reports) 

I know, not in your time.

• we havve a new coup and that is Black lives matter, Antifa, they going to run this country from here on out.

• my question is will the millitory coup do their job?

• You are looking for a coup? Are you with the radical left? FYI this site is for American patriots.

• There is NO reason why all the traitors could not be hanged "until dead", OR stood up in front of a US military firing squad, or even shipped to GITMO.  However, from what I have been reading on other websites, these traitors will ALL receive military tribunals and NOT civilian trials.  The military will deal with them as they see fit; generally the military does NOT opt for "life in prison".

• This will be dragged out for 4 years, then the People MIGHT See Them or as usual the Media Will Not Report AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN-!!! The People Will Say WHAT REPORTS-???

This reply was deleted.