Replies

• Why now? I suppose Trump wants the nation and world to see first-hand what will await them, the lockdowns and shutdown of free speech even before the inauguration. Who could have predicted such impatience and stupidity, if so Trump a political genius ...wishful thinking I guess : )

• it's all coming together the fact is what happen during the election is the foreshadow of what's ahead. 

• How far does the rabbit hole go? It seems to be getting bigger because more and more people turn their backs on Trump. Durham, Biden & Ukraine,....either nothing was there or the deep state suppresses the evidence. We all know that something is there, Trump himself said it many times and he never lies. So, it must be the deep state and we know for a fact that the deep state is there. 

• The lockstep insistance on a Trump loss in 2020 in defiance of overwhelming evidence of fraud kinda says it, right?

The reason is:

- too many greedy M.F.rs (how does a Pelosi or Feinstein end up multi-millionaires on their federal salaries?).

- owned extortion victims of lurid sexual compromises or a hideous pedo crime they can never admit to.

They all work in the Potomac sewer basin.

That explains their shared sentiment that they are glad to see Donald Trump leave office. All except the faithful military who did not tolerate that level of disgrace in their ranks. The Globalists however, despise Trump because Trump shines a light on their sordid collusion and interference. 

There is no bottom.

• There is none righteous, no not one... save the Lord.  The Rabbit hole is deep and wide...  and the full extent of it may never be completely known.  However, we must remove its contents and destroy its refuge for the wicked must be evicted and the righteous restored if America is to prosper and be made great again.

• Ron, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• Heard a report that it wil be before Monday

• Gee, could this really be why my grinning jackass of a California Governor has called out the National Guard to "protect the Capitol" from protestors?

Let's face it, he does not care a rats-ass for the welfare of the people in California. But he does know how to publically eat well and run his private vineyards in economic lockdowns, while committing civil rights and property rights violations that he imposes on everyone else, but him. 

• Michael, the deep state satanists have rules for thee but not for me.  

• what that tell you about the Democratic party and the Republican party as well?

This reply was deleted.