ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OUR GOV. HAS TURNED ON US!!!

• Please Pray for them a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i love rep omar and all other female defenders of islam . i guess that they will be able to live with them self should these women be raped [which is permissible via the koran]

• Her marriage was illegal and perpetrated a fraud on her immigration and citizenship applications... Hence, her US Citizenship should be revoked as the law clearly provides when fraud is used to gain entry and US Citizenship the perpetrator's US citizenship can be revoked.  Where are the DOJ and State Departement on this case?

• The GOP Leadership is in on this deception... and you are correct there is no statute of limitations on fraudulent citizenship...

• The most recent financial statement posted online shows DAB holds total assets of about $10 billion, including $1.3 billion-worth of gold reserves and $362 million in foreign currency cash reserves, based on currency conversion rates on June 21, the date of the report. Ahmady estimated total reserves stood at $9 billion last week this money is currently in the Afghan Banks volt. Plus 84 billion dollars worth of us military equipment.

• Cease all of the former Afghan funds and use them to partially reimburse the cost of the equipment left and the air evac... of Afghan Citizens.

• Congress freaking do SOMETHING!!

• Commanders on the ground requested 10,000 troops the Biden administration only sent 6,000 not enough personnel to hold the airport and properly secure right away.

• Original plan under Trump was to keep the US Air Force Base in Afghanistan perform evacuations through that air base and then destroy all equipment that could not be evacuated. Biden and his administration insisted on doing it and their way and this is what you got.

This reply was deleted.