ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well since I have always been a poor loser all my life because I feel that I could have done a better job or if I had a second chance I would try to do a better job. But since this screw up is far beyond anything that I could imagine or I could have ever been involved in I think it's time to bomb them and level the entire country. I feel we lost 13 service members that could have been totally avoided they were told 24 hours ahead of time that a attack would happen at that gate and instead of clearing that gate of our soldiers they allowed it to continue to happen I surrender to no man or woman.

• This reply was deleted.
    • There have been busloads turned back in the last 4 days made up of children women and men American citizens approximately 500

• The American people need to remove by whatever means nessasay the current treasonous government. We are losing our country with the current criminal totally incompenit leadership. We cannot wait until 2022 or 2024.

• ALL AMERICANS ARE "HOSTAGES" UNTIL THEY GET HOME-!!!

• Well since I have always been a poor loser all my life because I feel that I could have done a better job or if I had a second chance I would try to do a better job. But since this screw up is far beyond anything that I could imagine or I could have ever been involved in I think it's time to bomb them and level the entire country. I feel we lost 13 service members that could have been totally avoided they were told 24 hours ahead of time that a attack would happen at that gate and instead of clearing that gate of our soldiers they allowed it to continue to happen I surrender to no man or woman.

• Is this true why is it I cannot find an outlet anywhere to confirm this. No religious group can confirm this nor can my friends in high places confirm this. Is this just a mean and heart rumor.

• Update recap a bus load of female religious students tried for 7 hours to get on the tarmac of the airport to be evacuated then had to turn back. As far as I can find out this one single bus load of females students are trapped in Afghanistan. There was not seven busloads it was 7 hours.

• There is approximately 500 known Americans who have been trying to get out that cannot get to the airport

•  I blame this entire administration on Jill Biden.

I spent 40 yrs in home health.  I saw dementia from the onset to the end.  But I NEVER saw a family that didn't protect their afflicted loved ones.   NEVER!!

But this power-hungry bitch allowed her "beloved" husband to be put on the international stage knowing he was in the beginning stages of dementia.  

So, yes.  This is ALL on Jill Biden.  She's a spawn of Satan.

This reply was deleted.