ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If this is true, then it is time for the American people to forcefully take Biden out of the White House.  He has gone to far.  Thanks to all of the people that voted for him.  I hope the hell you are happy now.  

• Calmly demand "All Americans and Allies Returned to the Airport Unharmed." Next, trap the nearest rag head and assure a bullet through the head and bacon in the mouth. Continue Process until all Hostages are returned and safety flown home. If Process delays, begin burning bodies of rag heads. One must learn to communicate on the Other's own level.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• 7 buses - disgraceful.  But in Biden's and minds of Biden's administration - they are only American Females so they don't matter.

• Exchange Biden and his administration for the 7 busloads of females!!

• Perhaps we should place Harris, Pelosi, AOC, Omar and her Muslim sisters on the next bus and let them negotiate.

• The travesty that is the "biden administration" takes #US closer to the brink every day.. 

• Do we know this is actually a true statement,  I have not been able to find it posted any place else.  If this is true it is time to bomb them of the map. To hell with what the un says or thinks.

• Not to worry... Biden has arranged for their safety to be guaranteed by the Taliban...  Enough is enough... send in the calvary with a vengeance, recover our property, reinstall the Afghan military with a warning... Run and there will be no trips to Disney World and your get out of jail card will be canceled. 

Use the full force of the US  Military to eliminate the 90K Taliban and show the world we don't tolerate betrayal at any level.  Oops I forgot Biden's in charge.. call out the Girl Scouts... send them with an offering of their COOKIES and maybe the Taliban will release the 7 busloads of females before they all become war brides for the Taliban men's singles club.  Just make sure all the Girl Scouts are wearing the appropriate hijab and burka for the occasion.  Black and Green are appropriate... or was that 'Black and Blue'...No Black and Blue comes after they meet with the Taliban.

• I agree 100%. 

This reply was deleted.