Replies

• He does not need their support. He is the Commander-In-Chief and can replace them with people that will. Obama did it when he was pushing his agenda of hate. The military must follow orders. The order is not unlawful because it is granted to the President by the Consitution.

• Obviously, something is wrong... Why hasn't the President fired all of those refusing his lawful orders?  He has the authority to discharge the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff and any of the Secretaries and undersecretaries of the DOD.  It appears that our president has been given some bad advice or simply doesn't have the will to do what is necessary.

• you are right and he should have done early in his presidency, but I voted for him and I will never vote again for Republicans and the Democrats because all of them are not a child they are adults here if they can not handle this the right way my question is who can?

• Possibly, he is being threatened with the 25th Amendment... the way to defeat that is to strike first... fire all the heads of the Departments which he believes are responsible for plotting to overthrow his office using the 25th Amendment... they can't sign on if they are no longer a cabinet-level secretary.

• Trump should have done this a long time a go

• It looks to me like President Trump has his tails between his legs now. He issued a video without any fighting words. Instead, he tells us to stay calm. I think he is scared that too many rinos join the demonrats in the senate impeachment. Who would have thought that we would get to this point, especially as we the people are more loyal to Trump than ever before?

• What's the point of him even trying anymore? They cheated.They are the corrupt swamp.That's the kind of people they are. Absolute Trash. 

• No,he has never condoned violence. The dumocrats are the ones rioting & looting our entire vountry- NOT Republicans. President Trump told no one to riot. I watched a video of a man who said that  he was paid to show up at the Capital and  he admitted that he broke the window and went in. There is video.  He is a liberal. Trump supporters told him to stop. As I said,President Trump told no one to riot. He said peaceful protest. 

• Right. Trump is the most docile, (peace-)loving, compassionate, and kind person to have ever been in the White House. The deep state took advantage of that.

• that is exactly right Paul because he should have exposed Obama and his administration of their scheme back in the 2016 election and now it comes to bite him in the rear, now more than ever we as an American should stand strong with Donald Trump because he is the force of the United State of America.

This reply was deleted.