Replies

• Dear Mr.President,

Please put a stop to this before Jan 20!

We are waiting for you to invoke the Insurrection Act and arrest the criminals that stole our nation.

I stand for you, and all your other voters anc followers do too.

Where we go one, we go all.

anita hultin 

• Hey! Anita, I have confidence that Donald Trump will triumphant come forth because he is the only president that went through what he went through and never back down.

• I AGREE and support President Trump, the true president 2020 to 2024!!!!!

• What better way to insure the peace than to envoke the insurection act ?  And put an end to this insanity !!!!!

• Michael, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• It Ain't We The People It Is DemocRat Antifa! 

• Few men in history have been treated the way DJT has by his oponents.  And that is because few opponents in the past were as corrupt and stained by evil deeds as the ones of today.

The evil of today's rotten politicians is epic.

• Evil hates the good and Trump is all good, also humble and generous. Don't forget that this guy gave up his very successful business career to serve his country!

• We are ALL, ALL, supposed to lay down and accept criminals taking over positons of great power in our government.  And all those who swore allegiance to the country and who swore to defend the Constitution against "enemies foreign and domestic" just lay back and let the criminal element of humanity walk all over the entire population.  Ok.  If that's what you all want, so be it. God have mercy on America and all good people who have committed no crime, transgression or indiscretion.  In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spririt. AMEN.

• I am not going to lay down my life for any government the only person I am going to lay down my life is Jesus Christ and him crucify.

This reply was deleted.