Replies

• Because they are waiting for an excuse to take our guns. 

• So,they want us to start killing them?

• Then sue their asses. They are the criminals and deserve to be sued for violation out rights and causing harm to us. Sign my petition. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• sue them? in courts that refuse to uphold, or even look at the Constitution?????

• If he goes the country goes to hell and all of us with it.   What to do?

Why do we have a leadership packed with criminals?  What kind of people are we? What kind of country are we? 

We are a nation of people led by criminals? Is that who we are?  I don't want to be that.

• What can we do? President a Trump tried but they are all corrupt. Barr & McConnrl too. We are done. No America. 

• This is so true!! All great questions!!

• Breaks my heart! God help us and save free America!

• ☹️👍🏻

• Trump must know nearly 100% of his supporters had no idea about events of last Wednesday, we were all quite confident justice will prevail after the evidence is presented and most importantly Pence having a rare decision between freedom and tyranny would have little trouble choosing.

Now we are at a crossroad, Trump himself said many times if Biden wins this country will go to hell... Why he signed the foreign election interference is yet another a mystery.

So what should we do to a thief caught red handed now pointing a gun at us, and he’s not holding some plasma tv but our livelihood and freedom!?

This reply was deleted.