ADMIN

Beijing Biden | Creepy Joe Biden | Know Your Meme

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So the "transition"  team was actually set up and willing to go for espionage, even before the Legislature Electoral event or inauguration?

I have to hand it to the Chinese Communist Government, they really know no bounds when it comes to exploiting an opportunity.

Real go-getting rapers of your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

• Yes and the ATF has made ghost guns illegal and are raiding peoples homes who purchased them. That is because they already raided the companies selling the parts! Also made arm braces illegal, but they forgot the Constitution, no ex post facto laws.

• "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

I see no word "except" anywhere.

So Yeah! The ATF or government at large cannot pass or execute a violation of the Second Amendment, which would be government criminality.

• No such thing really as a 'transition team' for the traitors are simply waiting in the wings for their opportunity to come out of their holes to do their damage. Havn't Algier Hiss and the Rosenburgs proved that?

• YUP! That's why I put it in parenthesis.

• About the ONLY thing good about the current events is that people are FINALLY seeing what an evil enemy the CCP is! Biden woul;d have us believe that they are as innocnet as the driven snow!

• I hope they add the deep state to their awareness as well!

• Nothing good to be gained when most of the populace since they never read a newspaper or watch anything by MSNBC, CNN and other left wing venues. Heck, one of my relatives never gets her head out of the darn phone deivice. I once asked her a simple history question dealing  with American policies and I might as well as been asking an aborigine. She is but one of the millions of lemmings now following the lead of the ignorant lemmings.

• you are correct

• Biden is going to be worst than the Obama administration it's a double wimpy.

This reply was deleted.