ADMIN

Colorfastinc - Debbie Muschany

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BIDEN IS A FRAUD PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT MUST--- MUST STEP UP AND TAKE THIS ON AND PUT ALL ELSE ON HOLD. AMERICA CAN NOT IGNORE THIS NONSENCE ANY LONGER.

ITS THE CRIME OF AMERICAS HISTORICAL FREEDOMS AND OUR HISTORY.

• President Trump is the only individual capable of stopping this travesty and defending our Constitutional Republic... he needs to call on the People, and to declare martial law... too, round up the kingpins behind the Election Fraud. 

Surprise, surprise AG Barr, and the FBI are doing nothing to confirm or deny the allegations of Election Fraud... The DOJ and FBI are letting the President swim upstream all alone... the agents of justice are absent from the battle WHY?  Are they part of the Deep State?

• the program is corrupted by the programmers and they want to hide as long as they can.  CORRUPTION and TREASON are destroying our country, which is what the deep state wants!!!!!

• When you cannot trust a state's elections or courts, you know that the state is toast and a weak state. I am so grateful to Trump because he is the only leader who tells us honestly how weak the United States of America is.

• Here is the video 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329807750273126401

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329807750273126401
    • Thank you Bret ... we need to keep Dominion's feet to the fire!

• Anyone selected to appear in any case involving election fraud needs to be legally subpoenaed... so a bench warrant for their arrest can be issued if they fail to appear... no voluntary appearances.  Those allowing such appearances need to be placed under suspicion of working for the fraud... and fired.  Every attorney in these cases needs to be monitored and watched as they are subject to deliberately throwing the cases... no one is to be trusted.

• We the People need to push this up to the U.S. Supreme Court to make it legal.

• Mike, Congess has servers for the supeona duty, and the authoritative means to collect the disagreeable served.

The Courts and Congress do not have to tolerate individuals telling them to take a hike.

This reply was deleted.