ADMIN

Colorfastinc - Debbie Muschany

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Btw everyone ... I believe election fraud is a felony. (Is that true Col. Ron?).

• Most cases of voter and election fraud are felonies.... it varies from State to State, and the type of fraud.

For more see: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/what-is-voter-fraud...

What Are Voter Fraud and Election Fraud?
      Both voter and election fraud can carry serious penalties, including prison time and hefty fines. Additionally, voter and election fraud put the inte…
  • Running scared I suppose. Take this evidence to the supreme Court. Show the court what and how this could happen. Make sure the judges aren't paid off.

• Arrested everyone who was involved with this fraud election starting with Obama to the driver taking illegal ballots we will not allow other people to tell what government we must have. Governors on blue states got the people hostage on their stupid laws.

• Obviously a blatant time stall. Supoena using agents that collect the recievers upon serving. Store them for appearance, and then release.....after processing. Globalist tools understand pimp-slapping. Its motivates.

• Were they subpoenaed?  If not why not and who made the decision, not to subpoena ... that individual needs to be fired.

• I guessed they were politely notified, and rudely declined. You show me the legal summons, I SHOW! Judges don't like bieng dissed.

• They must be arrested, water boarded, and executed for their crimes against the United States!!

• Their servers disappeared in Germany and Spain, this should get interesting soon

• Can they be charged and arrested???

This reply was deleted.