ADMIN

Image result for covid fraud meme

"At least $63 billion of the $630 billion in disbursements" from CARES Act funds "has been misspent" in the state of California, with the full scope of the loss of taxpayer funds likely to be more than $100 billion, according to state officials.

According to a new report from NBC News, "The scale of the fraud in the unemployment program created by the CARES Act has reached a staggering level." The Justice Department has assembled a task force research and prosecute the fraud in all 50 states and US territories.

NBC said that Nguyen Social Services was charging up to $700 a person to file fraudulent unemployment claims for people who did not qualify to receive coronavirus relief money. The report revealed a massive fraud scheme which "cost taxpayers an estimated $11 million," according to Orange County prosecutors. However, the fraud did not stop there.

Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer told NBC, "This isn’t just an Orange County problem. It isn’t just a California problem. This is a breakdown of catastrophic proportions that has failed the American taxpayer."

read more:

https://thepostmillennial.com/report-more-than-100-billion-in-covid-aid-misspent-stolen-or-swindled

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Check Gavin Newsome's pockets. 

• What a great idea this CARES Act was, right? The demonrats under Biden sure know how to screw things up. Biden with his dementia signs any law that is total crap.

• Well, duh!  Send the money to the government or the Democratic states and you can expect this!  What's Trump said for five years....DRAIN THE SWAMP!

• Rumor has it that the next "stimulous" checks will be given out by race and DNA??????   

• "Should?"  That is like "if."

• Money missing or misspent by our government.  How ununusal (NOT)!  Thjis article only reference California - I wonder what the totals would be in New York, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota or any other blue state.

• This was not a failure of Congress... it was deliberate... the corrupt members of Congress planned this illegal raid on our treasury to fund their criminal constituents ... Especially, illegal aliens and others not qualified for COVID AID. The entire Pandemic is an economic fraud, perpetrated upon the public by the Marxist Democrats, as they do everything possible to destroy our economy.

• I see NO entity that is patriotic enough to trust. Do you Col?

• Not really... as the days of Noah were so shall it be when Christ returns... every evil work will abound... men will be proud, boasters, blasphemers lovers of pleasure more than God. From such men, we are to turn away ... too, fellowship with other Christians especially as we see the days grow short.

• "misspent" in the state of California"???  I'M SHOCKED!!  SHOCKED!!  TO LEARN THERE'S DEMOCRATS RUNNING AMOK WITH OUR MONEY IN CALIFORNIA!!!

This reply was deleted.