ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I understand a couple have tried but in my opinion the GOP had become nothing more than the lesser of two evils.

• Our GOP "leadership", is under the Democrats table eating scrapes. 

• I agree with ALL you set forth Col.

• Thanks, Les... for the vote of confidence.

• Where are the Republicans, you ask? Most of them are in it with the leftists. Make as much as you can, as fast as you can and pray you're out of office before the SHTF. I'm as disgusted with them as much as I am with the leftists. Maybe even more. We know what the leftists are. The likes of McConnell, Graham, Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Sasse and ilk are charlatans who talk a good game and then sell out every single time.  

• You are preaching to the choir... I totally agree.

• Indeed. We need a lot more choir members. 😉

• If it is true, I feel for all the travelers that are affected,  This will be another Joe Biden F up.   I support the walk out. This will come closer than anything else to change the dumbass's mind.  If the whole country shut down, it would be worst than the Federal gove. shutting down.  There would probably be a real riot in DC.  I know biden has a shelter,  but if Nancy doesn't she damn well better get one for her and Schumer.  This is the prefect crisis that we can not let go to waste.  Need to hit the streets and cause all kind of hell.  A human fence around the Hill and White House to keep the congressmen and all of their staff and committees from their offices would have a great effect on What is happening now.  Biden would be gone in days.  Soon to be followed by Harris and Pelsoi.  Then we would get Congressman Laehy I think.  

• Everyone should stand against the government and not let them control your life 

• Good for them!  I hope the rest of them across the country do the same!

This reply was deleted.