ADMIN

Blacklists are back and the Democrats have got ’em

the democratic party a communist party | Make a Meme

They’re coming for you next: Oh boy, it’s the 1950s again and its time for witchhunts from Congress and big corporations.

Unlike the 1950s, however, the question will not be whether you have ever been a member of the Communist Party. No, now the question will be much more effective and to the point. It will be “Have you ever been conservative or a member of the Republican Party?”

And as always, today’s progressive Democratic Party is on the ball! Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has revealed members of the House are planning to form a commission to “rein in” conservative media, to prevent them from “spewing disinformation and misinformation.

During a lengthy Instagram Live on Tuesday evening where she revealed that she feared for her life during the siege, the “Squad” member accused the mainstream media of “spewing disinformation” ahead of the deadly riot in which five people died.

“There’s absolutely a commission that’s being discussed but it seems to be more investigating in style rather than truth and reconciliation,” she said. “I do think that several members of Congress in some of my discussions have brought up media literacy because that is part of what happened here,” Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) went on. “We’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation,” she said.

read more:

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/essays-and-commentaries/blacklists-are-back-and-the-democrats-have-got-em/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Rein in the Media", DOES THAT HAVE A COMMUNIST FREE SPEECH DELINIATION RING TO IT?    Communist China Party coming to a town near you in America!

• No, Cathy, "rein in the media" ony has a communist ring to it sometimes. It would have saved we the people a lot of aggravation if the fake news couldn't spread the lies it has been spreading day in and day out for the past four years. Don't you think so?

• Black

Lists

Matter

They never learn or quit, rabidly.

• Be sure that ANTIFA & BLM are the ones who will come to our homes to drag us into the streets and beat us to death. Not all of us are SHEEP, many of us are Sheep Dogs and they know how to deal with wolves. Be sure to bring a ample supply of body bags.

• A Letter To Joe Biden

Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is

going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s

entirety.

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your

presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of

Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.

I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party

responded by boycotting his inauguration.

I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the

greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my

President Trump's campaign.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian

dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.

I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President

Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my

President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President

Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your

son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump

over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and

your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great

United States of America.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread

lie after lie about my President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from

my President Trump.

This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying

with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is

treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp

Ted Nugent

"""Everyone keep this going""" Please!!!

• Both parties use the counter terrorism watch list. Like Pres. Trump, They file false affidavits slandering the victim with lies.Then they are placed in the system to be targeted. I was placed on it during G.W, Bush's administration in 2002.

It is full surveillance targeting by the doj, military, community watch groups, govt contractors and privateers. It opens up the most horrible hell imaginable. From false arrests, false psych. diagnosis, forced human experimentation,sneak peeks and thefts, job losses, even outright murder. I have been a victim close to twenty years, and have suffered everything just mentioned.  ALL of this is under state secret laws. Funded by govt agencies, and black buget monies.

Chris- FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR AMERICA

• Are you a cartoon character or a Comic-Con fan who took a wrong turn in cyberspace?

• Just an expert dealing with trolls like you!

• let’s see the link to your website Freedom Fighters for America. All that I found was cartoon characters and childish super hero’s. How about validation for you alleged group.

• http://www.freedomfightersforamerica.com/

FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA -      THIS ORGANIZATIONEXPOSING CRIME AND CORRUPTION                 …
       WE ARE A PATRIOT ORGANIZATION  THAT BELIEVES IN UPHOLDING......                             THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.THIS IS OURPRIMARY MISSIO…
This reply was deleted.