ADMIN

Trump: Biden Either Lying or 'Mentally Gone' on Vaccine Gaffe

True the Vote, an election integrity group conducting an investigation into voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, says massive ballot trafficking occurred in multiple states across the country and will soon be exposed.

“Our findings reveal overwhelming evidence of ballot trafficking,” Catherine Engelbrecht president of True the Vote said earlier this month. “This is a massive undertaking.”

“Once all six states are completed to the best of our ability,” she said, referring to Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, “and if at that point law enforcement still has not acted, we will publicly release it all.”

Although Engelbrecht could not give a timeline as to when this information will go public, she said True the Vote may release it now, “But if it serves the greater good to hold on a while longer, then that’s the option we will take. One way or another ballot trafficking will soon be exposed on a massive scale.”

Using mobile and GPS data, True the Vote was able to undercover, “the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes,” in the six different states considered hotspots for voter fraud in the 2020 election.

read more:

https://rsbnetwork.com/featured/report-ballot-trafficking-will-soon-be-exposed-on-a-massive-scale-in-arizona-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One good source is Yusef El. Who teaches common law which is moral law.  I haven't listened to him enough., but he covers this quite excellent-ly. 

• Yada, yada, yada! When do they plan on making their case? When Hell freezes over? I'm tired of hearing about it until I see some definite action taken. The question first and foremost on my mind is who gave the Democrats control at all those voting places? It had to be all planned out because they're the ones who were in charge at those places and throwing their weight around. There should have been an equal number of Republicans present to make it fair and even. The conservatives also shouldn't have stood still for the bullying and the on the spot rule making that took place. The Dems had the upper hand in the whole thing. Who gave them permission to run the show in the first place?

• Yup, the right always backs down, steps aside, we always try to be "better", not ruffle any feathers. We need to learn to stand and not allow the other side to intimidate us.
      My suburb is being taken over by Muslims, and our stupid conservative mayor declared April Arab month. These jerks are rude, crude, in your face nasty at every chance they get. In the stores they watch your face as they come toward you to force you to step aside and make room for them, you know it's done on purpose because they could fall  single file so everyone can keep moving, but they are making a point! I used to not look back, let them by....but not anymore, now I stand my ground and they get to step aside......and they do. They watch my face hoping I will blink.....but I won't!

This is just a small example, but important because the left does the same thing all the time.  Even a small situation sets rules, changes the way the other side reacts/behaves, we need to let them know we will not take their BS anymore. Call them out, put them on the spot, ask them to their face, give them no slack, and see how fast they become timid. They are pack animals, they feel strong/superior as a pack.....but one can make them back down if they see the determination.

we as conservatives need to change how we react, be determined to stand against the bullies, we don't have to be rude, determination shows, one can almost smell it, and it can change everything.

• Trump is the legal president of the country and the Supreme Court will not defend the peoples rights 

• Because the bullies threaten them, their families.......they are the new mafia.

• Look for a big nothing burger as the legal profession is totally compromised and corrupt... We need to turn our backs on them socially, their complicity with the fraud is destroying America and they (Lawyers/Officers of the Court) need to act to expose it.. but aren't.

• But we keep putting them in power! Most everyone in DC is a lawyer and we elect them and give them position of power! People elect judges without knowing where they stand. Of course, they should stand on the side of the constitution, but they have political agendas too, and many excerise their agenda from a position of power WE GIVE THEM!

• No, FRAUD keeps putting them in power...  At one time Lawyers were considered OFFICERS OF THE COURT... hence, the Constitution barred them from holding any other office... we must return to the precept... all lawyers must give up their license and position as officers of the Judicial system to hold any other elected or appointed office.  The Military still holds to the rule ... one office only.  One can not be Secretary of Defense and also a General in the Military.  One who is a lawyer should not also be a legislator or a member of the Executive Branch... they're already officers of the Judiciary Branch.

• Here's the deal if you did nothing wrong  sure come look recount what ever you want no problem.  

BUT if you are or need to hide a discrepancies then you have to fight at every turn.  A SKUNK is easy to find just follow stench. 

• The election was stolen and they can't prove it was a fair because if it was then they will let everything out with open arms 

This reply was deleted.