ADMIN

Image tagged in memes,antifa,democrats,democratic party,liberals ...

A Free Speech rally is scheduled for July 6th in Washington, D.C… and it is shaping up to be bloody.

Members of an Antifa group are promising to act out violently at that rally.

Their target: those with whom they disagree – namely, conservatives.

They aren’t just threatening your regular, garden variety violence, like a fistfight. This time they escalated it in a very specific way.

An ANTIFA member named ‘Pound Your Boy’ posted on a conservative Telegram channel that:

“We already have the Muriatic acid, wax, and balloons.”

These comments led the rally’s co-organizer,Enrique Tarrio, to contact the FBI and DHS, who’ve assured additional security for the event. And why was there the specificity of ingredients?

From Big League Politics:

“According to Tarrio, the threat is especially dangerous due to the use of wax.  Muriatic acid can be purchased in virtually any pool store or home improvement store and is already dangerous on its own with the ability to cause minor burns. It can quickly be washed off with water. By combining the muriatic acid with wax, it will immediately form a film similar to candle wax on the injured person’s skin.”

Tarrio also said:

“We will not be intimidated with these tactics of fear and fascism. We will celebrate our First Amendment without apology.”

Unfortunately, Pound Your Boy wasn’t done.

read more:

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/antifa-plans-acid-attacks/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• to answer your question Obama is the answer to your question.

• I am of the mind that Obama should have NEVER been president, that he wasn't even legally eligibible to run.  Thinking that is another hoax the Left  used against us. I wish Arpaio's full report would be revealed. Obama should be in an orange jumpsuit too. 

• Former labor Union President Marxist Andy Stern is the mastermind driving to become the first Marxist Dictator of the U.S.A.  He controls ANTIFA, government employees, all news media, movies, and teachers labor unions.

• Isn't he they guy who said the Left would convince people against America by using the power of pursuasion and if that doesn't work they'll use the pursuasion of power.  Speaks volumes. He should be arrested and so should Soros. In fact I think most of the Leftists currently in power here should also be arrested. 

• Stern needs to be arrested under the patriot act... detained awaiting trial without bond in GITMO... his assets should be frozen and if convicted ceased by the Government. However, that would take an active AG and FBI to get done.  

• No due course for these traitors! This is America, not some sh!thole country.

• Sounds like Antifa and BLM needs attutude adjustments, and fast. 

• Yes, they do. Send them to a patriotism camp where they get re-educated. 

• If I were at a function where communists were throwing acid I know my 9mm would find another use rather than in its holster.

• Its time to use force.

Catch the riot leaders and pour the acid/wax mix down their throats.

This reply was deleted.