ADMIN

Report: Antifa is Aligned With Syrian Terrorists

Pin on Antifa anti-Trump radical anarchists

A recent report called “Foreign Terrorist Fighters in PKK/YPG in Syria: Violent Extremism Backfires” has revealed the relationship between YPG/PKK terrorists in Syria and Antifa movements in western countries, warning about the possible negative consequences of turning blind eye to extremist groups' activities.

The report, written by academics Murat Tınas and Ahmet Demirden and published by the Turkish National Police Academy (TNPA), said that the PKK terror group’s affiliates in Syria have recruited many western individuals from far-right and far-left organizations including Antifa groups operating in European countries, the U.S., Canada, and Australia.

“When the U.S. president announced that Antifa would be designated a terrorist organization, many turned their eyes to the controversial Antifa movements. Although Antifa and some of its members’ criminal acts terrorizing their societies may be a new phenomenon for many, they remain well known to those who have been monitoring the current developments related to terrorism in the Middle East,” the report underlined.

“First, having a far-left ideology, the PKK has easily penetrated into various leftist movements in western countries through its established transnational networks. Second, the PKK/YPG has also reinforced its units through far-right extremist foreigners and cooperated with far-right armed groups,” the report indicated.

read more:

https://www.dailysabah.com/politics/war-on-terror/ypgpkk-recruited-foreign-fighters-from-antifa-groups-in-western-countries-report-says

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Left will side up with anybody to get into power but once in power they kill them.

• Don't forget that Sorass finances all these terrorist organizations. He is not just antifa, he is a vicious "HaterOfFa".

• If they take over America LGPTQ+ will be free to do whatever they desire with our children. There is more at stake in this war than we want to think about, It is already happening.

• that is the purpose of it.

• Antifa and their supporters must be exterminated!!

• it's all started in the Obama presidency therefore they all need to be exterminated. 

• I am not surprised at all because George Soros is a part of this and the Democrat party is buying into it because it's all hate group.

• Yes, it is openly Marxist, And determined to bring our country down. and determined to bring our country down. My sons are prepared to serve in a Civil War to keep our country. My sons are prepared to serve in a Civil War to keep our country.  how I hope and pray it doesn't come to that.

on election night when all hell breaks loose, I hope and pray that our president is prepared with the military ready to go because I think it will be needed!

• Jcryou, Pray the righteous in our military will out the evil plans of the others in military leadership, like MadDog who said, "We might have to take him out."  He was referring to Trump. Pray against a coup and assassination, as well as for a legal, protected and timely election and that the electoral votes do not go to the popular vote. 

• My sons know people in active military service who have told him they will NEVER go after President Trump!

but Trump needs to have soldiers lined up for November 3 and there after to quell any serious uprising immediately. After all even if he wasn't reelected he would still be president until noon on January 20‼️🇺🇸. ✝️🙏‼️

This reply was deleted.