ADMIN

FULL ON FOAMER SPOTTING | Bloodydecks

The Delaware repairman who blew the whistle on Hunter Biden's laptop has filed a defamation suit against House Intelligence Committee chair Adam Schiff, CNN, Politico and The Daily Beast seeking damages of 'at least $1 million,' according to a new report.

Former shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac, 45, filed the lawsuit in Montgomery County, Maryland, Tuesday claiming that the outlets falsely said he was spreading Russian disinformation - which he says cost him his store, according to the New York Post.

He claims in the suit that Rep. Schiff defamed him in an interview two days after the Post - and later DailyMail.com - began publishing revelations from the laptop.

In an interview with Wolf Blitzer at the time, Schiff said - without providing any evidence - that he believed 'the Kremlin' was behind 'a smear campaign' of both then-presidential candidate Joe Biden, and his son Hunter.

'Well we know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin,' he said. 

'That's been clear for well over a year now that they've been pushing this false narrative about the Vice President and his son.'

Mac Isaac now claims in his lawsuit that CNN knowingly broadcast the 'false and defamatory story,' which caused him significant damage including the closing of his laptop repair store.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10780613/Repairman-revealed-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-sues-Adam-Schiff-CNN-Politico-Daily-Beast.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • He did take it to the cleaners, all hell broke lose.....Not!! At this point, nothing makes any Democrats difference. The injustice WILL  continue, no matter the proof. 

• Yep take them to the cleaners!!!

• He should be able to get many millions out of this....and I hope he can get a lot out of pencil neck!

• Sue the living hell out of all of them !!!!

• We  must  remember  that   Adam  Schift  was  just  writing   a  scrip... because   he  is  sooooooooooooo  inovative....Just  like  his  ivnolvement  with   all the  impeachments.. hearings..   and  if  it  is  true  he   is  Geo  Suros  son   in  law... Soro$$$$$$$$$... These   Dems  all seem to  be     sold  out  to  the  Chinese.. and  Russia... The  mess  of  Bidens  ADM  could  not   be  more  a  bunch  of   corrupt   losers.. 

• There more than corrupt losers

• It's about time I sue the Democratic for all it's worth

• Good for him I hope he wins big time against these creeps

This reply was deleted.