ADMIN

Uniparty memes. Best Collection of funny Uniparty pictures on iFunny

The House of Representatives just voted to pass the #NDAA, 316 - 113

134 Republicans voted for it.

While many of them are going to focus on the uncontroversial parts of this “bipartisan” defense bill, there’s plenty in there that isn’t getting enough attention:

THREAD: (1/9) 
(2/9)

First, this bill forces young women to register for the draft, which Rep. Roy has been against from the start.

"A vote for this #NDAA is a vote to draft your daughter, your sister, your mother & your wife"Image
(3/9)

Next up on the list, this #NDAA actually targets the Second Amendment rights of America’s military personnel with unconstitutional, gun-grabbing “red flag” laws.

Yes, that means violating the Constitutional rights of those defending the Constitution.Image
(4/9)

It also creates an “Office of Countering Extremism” which could expel troops who engage in so-called “extremist activities” or belong to an “extremist organization”

Given the rampant wokeism we've seen in Biden's Pentagon, you know EXACTLY how this will be used.Image
(5/9) And what kind of bill has a chance in a Democrat House without a little climate hysteria and green new deal action?

Here’s what 134 Republicans voted for:

We're sure China Russia and Iran are shaking in their boots right now…ImageImageImage
(6/9)

And if electric military vehicles aren’t your thing, maybe we can interest you in some fake meat?

The NDAA directs the Navy to spend time on a pilot program to offer plant-based protein options at forward operating bases.ImageImage
(7/9)

The #NDAA also codifies discriminatory and anti-American Critical Race Theory training for America’s troops and directs the Pentagon to hire “gender advisors”

Again, 134 Republicans voted for this.ImageImage
(8/9) The bill also uses the military as a vehicle to advance gay and transgender agenda politics without any serious debate.

Promotes the LGBTQ agenda

Incorporates SOGI languageImageImage
So yes, 134 Republicans just voted for that.

A woke military that drafts our daughters, wastes resources on Green New Deal garbage, holds no one accountable for Afghanistan disaster, and prioritizes playing leftist politics over destroying our enemies.

Rep. Roy voted no.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Traders every one of them  ,😡😡

• crenshaw is a RINO, pure and simple, what an a_swipe he turned out to be!

• OH Mike Turner signed this treason against the 2ndA.  And it is he who has WPAFB in his district. 

• That is why I only donated to candidates President Trump endorsed forget the RNC they will not use my money to support Liz Channey

• Me too, Loenzo. I have told them (RNC) the same in no uncertain terms. I am so tired of the Mitt Romneys, Liz Cheney's and Adam Kinzinger's (and all the others we know) polite sabotage of America's and our true interests, while they blow hard about Trump. I think we should draft our congressional representatives into the Woke Armed Forces and go equally into effect- immediately.

• Trump was right Republicans don't stand together and fight like the Democrats 

• My rep, Mark Amodei, voted for this and then posted an explanation about how the red flag part has been in there before and has always been removed later.  Stupid comment.  I hope that we have someone worth a crap running against him in the primary.  I sure as hell have no desire to vote for him again.

I have a daughter and granddaughters and since the women's movement crap, I also support the draft for women.

Women scream about equal rights, equal pay (even when the actual work and hours is different) and then scream about having to exhibit equal responsibility. 

• So Ray, you have no problems with equal rights and equal pay, and "Special Rights" such as Maternity and Sexual, but somehow "Protecting Our Nation Against All Enemies Foreign and Domestic" in Times of War, is "Unfair and Communist?" To say that your opinion is a bit lopsided is an insult to lopsided! You seem to forget it was the "Feminine Side" that pushed for "All Positions in Our Military, Combat Included!" Times change as people and their attitudes change. Good and/or bad results. Are you old enough to remember the One Wage Earner Income supporting a Family of Four with Two Cars and a House, Plus a Vacation, some with Cabins on Lakes. Then the Women's Movement " came along and it took Two Incomes for the Same Results. And this "Morphed" into the Electronic Devices which isolated the individuals from the Family Unit, resulting in fewer to no family breakfasts, and dinners, movies, vacations, gatherings and especially communication. No, you feel free to rant and rave about "Female Draft" while these same Milleninals condemn us about "Global Warming" a Natural Occurrence with a history of a Minimum Fifty Periods from Mankind's Appearance. Spit into the wind my friend. Spit in the wind.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• My daughter's and granddaughters WILL NOT REGESTER FOR A DRAFT SO HELP ME GOD !  You  durty Rhinos  you will be defeated along with your  pals COMMUNEST. 

• Names!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.