ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very little if any, of the evidence has been reported on the 'news'! If we didn't keep up to date ourselves, on the internet, WE wouldn't know much, if anything, about it, either! The media, all, except for OANN, are withholding the facts and the TRUTH about this election! 

• Marlene. spealing of "dumbed down " this past term, I had seven 20 yr old somethings who had no idea of how to read a ruler, and when asked to rip a piece of paoer out of a 14" pad of drawing paper. were afraid they would rip the paper in the wrong place. and asked for help. I kid you not. I have counted the number of those who could not read a ruler or use a ruler and over 3 yrs. there were 3. Then in one term, 7. This, from the country that used to be #1 in the world rankings for literacy. We are now somewhere low 20's to 30th in the world. Haven't checked recently but it has been a dive into the dump. No hand -eye manual skills whatsoever.

• A grand total of 18 members joined this representative in a Monsterous Attempt to ....get....McConnell...to ....do what?  Hold some sort of phony hearing pretending to investigate fraud?  When he has previously stated that the Electors have spoken, so get used to it, and let us all come together and support our wonderful new President, that we must unite behind him, hold hands and support the new, because after all, Trump is full of sh-t?

Why isn't every single republican member of the House and Senate DEMANDING that this be done, and even MORE.  Send a Letter to the Supreme Court, signed by ALL members of Congress, and noting those by name that refuse to sign it, DEMANDIING that the charge be heard and ruled upon rightly, OR face the consequences PERSONALLY if you do NOT RULE RIGHTEOUSLY!

We, the people, the honest people, need to know, and not be guided by anything less, just how deeply are the roots of corruption in the halls of Government. We need to know with certainity if the Rule of Law has been wasted, and then find out why, from the mouth of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, with a clearly stated and understandable warning to him personally, as well as each Justice on the Court, that lying will NOT be excused,  and that Justice WILL be forthcoming on ALL those who consider themselves immune from its consequence.

Justice will done. If not by the Court, then by other means applied to the problem of unaccountability.

The Court must FEAR the public it is there to serve.  Think about that before rejecting it.   "The FEAR of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom."  "It is a FEARFULL thing to fall into the hands of the Lord."  God HATES a lying tongue  Do NOT bear false witness, the Commandment  commands us.

Yes, the Court should FEAR  unrighteousness.  They are commanded to rule rightly. And in order to do that they must be DEMANDED to hear the case.  So, the letter is an important one. And it needs to go the Court.  McConnell is not the top shelf and neither is Pelosi.  Go to the TOP.

• Marlene,

I am not advocating "begging" the Court or any other body of Government.  The letter is a DEMAND letter,  and a warning for noncompliance.

This reply was deleted.