ADMIN

FREE & FAIR Elections and FOUR More Years! - Imgflip

Greeted by cheers, Rep. Matt Gaetz announced he is joining the January 6 Electoral College challenge. Explosively, Gaetz added that Senator-elect Tommy Tuberville will be the first U.S. Senator to join the fight.

Speaking at Turning Point USA’s annual Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach, Florida, Representative Gaetz (R-FL) revealed that he will be “joining the fighters in Congress,” and will be objecting to Electoral College votes from states “that didn’t run clean elections” on January 6th.

The announcement was greeted by whoops and cheers from the crowd, along with chants of “USA.” Gaetz added that he has spoken to Senator-elect Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), and that he will also be joining the Electoral College challenge

“He still talks like a coach, and I had a chance to speak with Coach Tuberville just moments ago, and he says we are done running plays from the establishment’s losing playbook – it is time to stand and fight,” said Gaetz.

“Coach Tuberville went forward a lot on fourth down, when he was coaching at Auburn.” Gaetz noted, “They called him the Mississippi Riverboat Gambler.”

“Well the odds may be tough, it may be fourth and long,” he declared. “But we’re going for it on January 6th.”

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/backbone-matt-gaetz-joins-electoral-college-challenge-says-tuberville-will-join-coalition/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Time for Republicans Senators to remove McConnel and stand there ground and fight or they will never recover and have the support of the people.

• Maybe Sen. Tuberville can unseat the traitor McConnel and just maybe the entire GOP caucus can EXPEL him for the fraudulent representation of his constituents in Ky.

• I wrote my head in the sand Senators from SD twice all I get back is thanks for your letter 🙈🙉🙊

• God Bless America!

• Admin Dee ... how can we let Rep. Gaetz and Senator-elect Tuberville know that we support their Electoral College challenges? 

• OH! BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT ONE ON JANUARY 6 2021

• Not all Republicans are RINOs. Some uphold their pledge of allegiance to Trump as any patriotic American needs to do. Thanks for showing the way, Matt Gaetz! 

This reply was deleted.