Replies

• Trash can and soda bottle urinals... must be something new... probably the work of a Civilian Contractor... and at bargain-basement prices.  What's the going rate for a trash can urinal and would that be a 30-gallon o 10-gallon trash can... what does a litter bottle urinal cost... probably as much as a hammer,

• very interesting

• This imposter President is worse than the little rocket man from China he must be removed Republicans must use the 25th Amendment or are Republicans so coward.

• The 25th Amendment can only be activated by the Vice President... that would be Kamala Harris a Democrat.  It then takes a majority of the cabinet to agree to remove the President under the 25th.. and it gives the President the right to appeal wherein Congress must act to agree or decline and restore the President to his Office.

• Yes most are cowards. Biden will not be there very long. Something will happen and then Harris will take over.. This would be the same as listening to screeching Hilliary. I personally do not listen to them but turn them off whenever I hear any of their voices. 

• I am with you Shirley and I will not listen to them speak. it will good for my ear.

• SO WHAT IMPEACHMENT? THE REPUBLICAN NEED TO DO THEIR JOB BEFORE THE ELECTION THEY DID NOT DO IT AND THAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF IT.

• Name us those officers in the government that have been impeached for MISUSE of Troops.. Oops, none.  Logistical and Administrative support for troops in the field is the responsibility of the Chain of Command... and failure to adequately provide such support falls on the senior commander of the operation... he could be court maritaled if the problem was serious enough... but most likely would be administratively disciplined... retired early or discharged for the good of the service.  Presidents don't manage porta-potties or bivouac support.

• this is doubly serious as our troops are being forced to shelter outdoors in the winter without adequate cold weather bivouac equipment and gear... sanitation and mess facilities along with sleeping tents and space heaters all available and in stock should be shipped to them immediately.  Porta-potties also... along with contract meals or field mess facilities. I am concerned about the medical condition of troops forced to sleep in the cold or on concrete floors without the proper ground mat and sleeping bag.

• Our Despotic criminal government will only protect ITSELF, as usual.  You should hear the talk on the street!!!  To bad they can't BECAUSE THEY ERASED US!!!..............Idiots.

Millions of people are talking and planning behind your back,.Good luck keeping track of  em all,TYRANTS.............Because it's juat an idea!!!!!  Sic Semper Tyrannis  You Treaded on us!!!

This reply was deleted.