ADMIN

read more here: https://thegoptimes.com/the-cdc-exposed-how-credibility-just-tanked-with-the-american-people/?utm_source=TGT%20Warm%20Up&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32290815&utm_campaign=Breaking:%20Mike%20Pompeo%20Officially%20Under%20Investigation%20By%20Biden%20State%20Dept

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We must wake up and realize that the Biden Administration want to kill as many Americans as possible. Biden/Harris and all of their cronies are Communist, and we are in the way for all of the new citizens; Illegals!! Thank about it. It has been rumored that Biden has used the US Air Force to fly illegals into the interior of our country. They don’t cross the border on foot, they don’t have to, they are flown in free of charge. Sometimes I think we are a bunch of dummies for continuing to vote for any Democrat.   

• The Iron Curtain was a political boundary dividing Europe into two separate areas from the end of World War II in 1945 until the end of the Cold War in 1991. The wall separated the Soviet Union (USSR)and its satellite states from the West and its allied states. Separate international economic and military alliances existed on each side of the Iron Curtain. The physical barrier of fences, walls, minefields, and watchtowers that divided the "east" and "west" was 7,000-kilometre-long (4,300 mi) or more than 3.5times the length of our Southern Border. The Berlin Wall was a small part of the Iorn Curtain... the wall that EFFECTIVELY SEPARATED THE EAST FROM THE WEST FOR over 45 years. Wall work and they certainly are better than no wall.

The trading of ones liberty for parole and the use of Vaccination Cards is a wall by another name and the beginning of even greater acts of tyranny...  where does it end?

• I was born and lived behind that iron curtain, had two brothers who escaped through it, it wasn't easy but could be done. Information was controlled both direction, nothing left or came in without the authorities looking at it. People worked and lived where the government placed them, my family was moved 19 times before I was 16.
      Today the border in Hungary is fenced and monitored by the military 24/7, anyone jumping it is immediately captured, entered into the computer, then placed back on the other side of the border, not able to enter any EU country legally for 1@5 yrs! We should be so lucky to have leadership doing that for us here!

• Thank you for your frank and well-written comment... I hope many will read it and wake up to the very serious situation America is NOW in.  We no longer have time to permit the normal political process to bring about reform...

The American Patriot must now consider every Constitutional means to return sanity to our government.  The politicians must understand that the current situation will not end peacefully if the Federal Government and the agents of the Marxist insurgency are permitted to continue their attacks on our Constitutional freedoms.

• A far more excellent idea than the equivalent of the Berlin Wall requiring American Citizens to have "Vaccination Cards" to Travel, Who and Enjoy Coffee and Food!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Exactly correct Rep Crenshaw.

• I'm a healthcare provider involved with the Amish community, see them weekly in their homes, and can say for a fact they don't have a covid problem! They take zinc!

They don't mask, they don't distance, their children were in school all year, they go on as if this is just a cold....a flu. No one in this group has died, no one was hospitalized,

some probably had it because they mix with outsiders, but what scares them today is the possibility they shut us down again.

Perhaps we should listen to the Amish, see how they handle this situation.....not what goes on in India!

• The Amish are people with common sense. Like our grandparents were.  

• No, the Amish are a group of Christians who reject much of the natural world to avoid becoming DEPENDENTS of the world and its government... Their faith has built a hedge around their families and society.... they rely on God not man for the better portion of their security and subsistence in the world.  Their faith has insulated them from much of the oppression in the world.

• Spot on.

This reply was deleted.