Replies

• Gentle readers the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation Christopher Asher Wray should do the right thing and either resign or take a dive out of window on the seventh floor for the salvation of the Republic I am a retired Federal Law Enforcement Officer and I spent the whole afternoon drinking coffee and flinging bovine fecal matter with friends who are all either active or former special agents of Federal Bureau of Investigation and you would have paid good money so I could have donuts and they could have their oatmeal cookies just to hear their discontent the people on the seventh floor. Gentle reader I can only say that some of my adopted “nieces” who have gone on greater better things have a much more colorful vocabulary than I. However their anger at the current director of Federal Bureau of Investigation Christopher Asher Wray was unbelievable  these are women and men who have given decades of Federal Bureau of Investigation and who have friends who are on the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial and their anger at how the past administration has ruined the reputation of Federal Bureau of Investigation. There were no former employees of the Central Intelligence Agency so no one had croissants. 

• Great idea but you should ALSO resign Collins

• I agree, Wray is is part of the swamp.

• Agree!

• Two thumbs up for Collin's idea.

• I agree, and there are hundreds of senior government officials whose duty it was to stop the spying and unlawful use of the government to attack our President who failed to follow the law and did nothing. Those who knew criminal acts were being committed and did nothing to stop them became 'accessory's' to several federal crimes; depending on the time of their knowledge and the offense... espionage, insurrection, treason, obstruction of justice, evidence tampering, witness tampering.... on and on.

If Dir Wray refuses to resign... AG Barr must fire him... not the President.  If AG Barr refuses to remove Dir. Wray, he must be fired by the President... we can't have a lawful government when the senior members of the DOJ and FBI are involved in what appears to be CRIMINAL CONDUCT.  If the President needs to fire the upper 1/3rd of the DOJ and FBI to clean out the corruption so be it.  Better to have an understaffed DOJ and FBI than a corrupt DOJ and FBI.

• Note... there are members of Congress in both Houses that need to resign because of their failure to refer evidence of criminal conduct to the FBI for investigation and indictment.  With all the crimes being committed and both Houses of Congress taking sworn statements that reveal criminal conduct, it is quite obvious that we have more than an FBI and DOJ problem.

• President Donald John Trump has been under investigation since he was elected as President of the United States and so far none of his accusers of high crimes and misdemeanors have not committed suicide. I guess he is not as lucky as the Clintons. 

• Another patsy like Fauci for the bus wheels?

Who knows...........

• 100% fall on your sword or do your constituional sworn duty!

This reply was deleted.